Christmas Email

I could never condone that reply but f@ck me they are asking for it. Reminded me of when I’d add a line to an email calling someone a c@ck in white text so it was invisible.....petty but cathartic!

That reply will never find its way to DC though as all responses get misplaced through incompetence......

Edited by Morepork
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, Morepork said:

I could never condone that reply but f@ck me they are asking for it. Reminded me of when I’d add a line to an email calling someone a c@ck in white text so it was invisible.....petty but cathartic!

That reply will never find its way to DC though as all responses get misplaced through incompetence......

This I like

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, crookesowl said:

He appointed Bruce 18 months ago - a manager that would have got us promoted or at least given it a good go. Monk on paper looked ok. He messed up with the ground sale but he still pumped millions into the club to try and keep us competitive. 

His mistakes are human. 

He doesn’t deserve abuse for sending a Christmas message of good will. FFS. 

A couple of good decisions amongst dozens of bad ones? Yeah, right

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Morepork said:

It’s not invisible if you have the right equipment  ! .

I'm personally surprised how anyone can really defend Chansiri and lambaster a fellow fan for mock calling him out. The OP was obviously venting which most of us probably feel like doing.

After the first and second season and mistakes are being made then fair enough as long as he learns from them. He has not demonstrated that he has learnt from anything. It is, if anything, getting worse.

The club is going to the wall, fans alienated through pricing and unfathomable decision making, critical assets sold, players not being paid, staring relegtion in the face, embarrasing PR exercises, points deducted I could go on.

Him sending a Merry Christmas email does not in any way forgive all of that. The man is deluded. It reminds me of the Hunger Games, brutality with the tag line 'Happy Hunger Games and may the odds forever be in your favour'.

Its a bit like beating the shyte out of someone to an inch of their life then telling them you love them and expecting it all to be OK.

• Like 2
  • Love 1