Christmas Email

1 minute ago, crookesowl said:

Christmas spirit and all that. 

Jesus. 

I hope he doesn’t read stuff like this. Bloke has made mistakes but is keeping our club alive. For now at least. Times are unprecedented and businesses all over the world are struggling to survive yet he sends a Christmas message of positivity out.  

The bloke has stumbled from one unmitigated disaster to the next. He’s made me completely indifferent to watching us and our results. He has no idea how to operate a football club. He does not learn from his mistakes. 

But yeah, he sends a lovely email to be fair

• Like 4
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, The Claw said:

i totally agree with the refund bit, but i bet if we had gone up after he gambled on promotion (ill leave the rest to you

1 minute ago, ruscol85 said:

actually that’s a bit snidey as hindsight is a wonderful thing. Im just tearing my hair out with them at the moment

• Like 1

I suppose this is one of those situations where you’re damned if you do and damned if you don’t.

We’ve had people on here moaning incessantly about the fact that he’s a poor communicator, doesn’t care about the fans, doesn’t tell us what’s going on etc.

Then, perhaps surprisingly, he sends us all a Christmas message -and what happens, perhaps less surprisingly, he gets ridiculed for it.

The bloke just can’t win with some people 

• Like 7

19 minutes ago, ruscol85 said:

The bloke has stumbled from one unmitigated disaster to the next. He’s made me completely indifferent to watching us and our results. He has no idea how to operate a football club. He does not learn from his mistakes. 

How do you run a football club ? you should go offer to show him ! Free of Charge of course. 

Guest Therealrealist
30 minutes ago, crookesowl said:

Christmas spirit and all that. 

Jesus. 

I hope he doesn’t read stuff like this. Bloke has made mistakes but is keeping our club alive. For now at least. Times are unprecedented and businesses all over the world are struggling to survive yet he sends a Christmas message of positivity out.  

‘Keeping our club alive’...whilst slowly killing it..some might say..

32 minutes ago, ruscol85 said:

He appointed Bruce 18 months ago - a manager that would have got us promoted or at least given it a good go. Monk on paper looked ok. He messed up with the ground sale but he still pumped millions into the club to try and keep us competitive. 

His mistakes are human. 

He doesn’t deserve abuse for sending a Christmas message of good will. FFS. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1