Bournemouth player charged with biting Kadeem Harris

5 hours ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

It seems someone may have got their wires crossed somewhere along the lines.

The only mention I can find of Lerma biting anyone is this thread, which suggests he bit Windass:

I think you are spot on. Lerma did bit Windass in penalty area earlier in match. I saw a replay of this incident at time. He bithi at where neck meets shoulder think it was a corner. Harris lashed out after same player squeezed his testicles when both on ground. I was surprised noaction was taken against him when Harris appealed against sending off. Though Harris stood chance of being reprieved because if someone does grab you it would almost certainly result in movement of legs. Told me referee had no clue. Think bite on Windass should have been penalty as was in box although ball may not have been inplay when incident took place.

• Thanks 1

I feel like I saw the incident - and it was quite obvious.

It was mentioned on here too. 

Would need to see it again... as Bournemouth are backing their player... but I feel like when I saw it once it was obviously a bite... suggesting Bournemouth are being jokers. 

Wonder why it’s only just looked at now. 

49 minutes ago, thekimmyowl said:

Can see it now, gets a ban and can’t play against the teams around us and they all pick up points because of it.

it’s the Wednesday way

We do seem to have had some poor decisions against us. Harris red card was ridiculous anyway, both players tussling, now Leena could have been sent off twice before it. Paterson incident not picked up, Lees penalty and red card harsh.

9 hours ago, Tommy Crawshaw said:

I remember it being discussed on here in the aftermath. It was said Lerma should have been sent off too.

Surprised it has taken this long for the FA to do something about it.

Why would you be surprised pal? This should have been dealt with immediately after the game never mind weeks later.

9 hours ago, Tommy Crawshaw said:

I remember it being discussed on here in the aftermath. It was said Lerma should have been sent off too.

Surprised it has taken this long for the FA to do something about it.

If it was the other way around Wednesday would have been deducted 17 points and Harris sent to HMP Doncatraz within 20 mins of the game finishing