Did our problems start two years ago on this day??

6 hours ago, lanzaroteowl said:

More likely 3 years ago after the Huddersfield semis when we should have sacked Carlos.

Yes cos it would make sense to sack the chief coach 6 months after achieving our highest league position since 2000.  Especially a manager who showed at Rio Ave that he could forge a successful side with no money.

We're getting exactly what I prophesied on Xmas Eve 2017.  And what I prophesied after Catterick left (though that was a very slow decline), and after Francis got sacked.

Luhukay was the worst Wednesday manager I've known.  Played at Millwall without a single striker, even though we still had 3 fit strikers out of 7.

4 hours ago, Manwë said:

So if it wasn't for Chansiri, we'd be fighting it out with Salford, Harrogate, Cheltenham and Forest Green Rovers?

Sure.

Quite possibly...that's what happens when clubs go bust. Read the rest of my post and learn something.

9 hours ago, SallyCinnamon said:

I’d say earlier than that. A year before when Carlos got the boot.

We’ve been crap for quite some time now under the current ownership. 

Carlos had to go. 
The replacement was questionable at best and his first signing was a significant things to come. 
He may have the best will in world, but our owner has took us down a path none of us could have imagined. Shocking, if he was an employee and performed like this with company funds he’d have been relieved of his duties 3 years ago.

10 hours ago, GLOwl said:

Could go back to when fatty Dave Richards got his childish revenge and sacked Big Ron. That then lead to Jasper Carrott getting the job and he took over a great team on the up but couldn’t improve us or keep us near the top.

Heard from someone who said they saw Dave Richards car leaving the ground last week.

• Haha 1