players check Owlstalk

11 hours ago, trevdi9 said:

don't know about now but i do know they did a few years ago as the club phoned me about something said on here 

"Hello?"

"Hi. Is that 'trevdi9'?"

"Yes."

"Good morning. It's Sheffield Wednesday here. We just wanted to ask you a quick question, if that's okay?"

"Fire away."

"What's this 'back in two weeks' joke all about?"

Guest Kagoshimaowl
On 21/12/2020 at 20:36, Devonstrix said:

For me, the player who could feel most aggrieved at the level of criticism on here is Jordan Rhodes. The lad hardly ever gets more than ten minutes or so and yet gets slated for his poor goal scoring record. When was the last time he started a run of games? 

Hi Jordan or is it Andy?

22 hours ago, theowlsman said:

They will all know then that they get praised when they do well, and slagged off when they don’t. Seems fair enough to me.

Occasionally, there will be one of them who steps out of line, laughs and applauds an opponent’s goal for example. Then it becomes like The Wicker Man on here. I’ve saved plenty of wicker btw and I have a box of matches. 

wicker-man-the-1973-013-christopher-lee-hands-aloft-before-wicker-man.jpg.9b04b4e0c83961f075d6142cce47ef36.jpg

Tone's going to deal with him in such a way, that he doesn't think it will be happening again

:pulis: