players check Owlstalk

3 hours ago, room0035 said:

Kadeem Harris would but he ran straight past where he was meant to post, then when he got to the correct post he completely missed the box where he was meant to write.:duntmatter:

Jermain Johnson tried tinread once, but kept getting directed to a website called "Row Z" 

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

This is the worst kind of thinking

They're OUR players.

On our side.

Not the enemy

Do you consider Pulis the enemy ? 😂

Guest whowantstoberich
5 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

We've had many Wednesday players actually join the site as members and post 

And managers ey Monk?

lol

You've got to be pretty thick skinned generally to become a professional footballer. There will not be a training session goes by without them being given stick for something or told to improve some area. We all know what is said in Sunday League games to each other during and after the games so you can imagine the post mortems that go off in the professional game.

If they can come through that from people that have knowledge of the game they are hardly likely to be too upset when they read the ramblings of random know nothings telling them what they are doing wrong. When it descends to personal abuse I would think that is different but I would, however, still think the majority would take it for what it is and accept it says more about the poster than themselves.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, fatzooma said:

Who in particular?

I'm not prepared to say mate - it's not for me to 'out' anyone - that'd be totally wrong and I'd never do that.

But anyone doubting players log on or join the site should speak to @asteener1867

He has first hand eye witness as a doubter (at the time) of examples of the fact that they do

lol

• Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop