Pulis's Wish List

Guest domSWFC

Onel Hernandez should be back in January and probably surplus to requirements at Norwich. Could be a loan.

Diedhiou at Brizzle still out of contract next summer.

Juninho Bacuna at Huddersfield out of contract next summer too. Think there is a good player in there.

Expect it'll be experienced warriors though.

• Like 1

Goal scorers is the number one for me. 
The big striker is a must for the way Pulis wants to play. 
I liked Kostas Mitroglu when I saw him play for Benfica a while ago. He was a disaster at Fulham in 2014 but when I saw him live he looked very much a ‘Championship’ type player. He’s 32 and on loan at PSV from Marseilles. Certainly not one for the future but the kind of player we could get a lot of value from for half a season. 
Her might be too pricey for us but that kind of player. Someone who has been about a bit and ticking down their career but still has a bit left in the tank. 

Guest Hornsby
21 hours ago, Groundhopping Owl said:

I'd be surprised if we've got the money for Cosgrove, you'd be looking at looking at £2-3 million minimum.

Worth breaking bank for as fits perfect.

Could always do a share offer to fans for re-financing and fund this lion - also a Yorkie.

If we don't get embargoed and have a bit to spend, I'd hope we get in at least two strikers, a productive winger, a defensive midfielder and a full back. I'd look at the lower leagues and abroad for smart bargains, and the loan market.

I'd like us to get someone like Gayle on loan, bring in a midfield leader like Huddlestone, if possible. Murphy and Fletcher need replacing. Plus I'd look out for some lower league talent or players from abroad with resale value, such as the likes of Piggot; Watters, Abrahams, Junker or Van Hooijdonk, etc. 

We need more players suitable to how Pulis wants us to play, plus more quality and attacking threat is clearly needed, just hope we can manage to bring in what Pulis needs. 

23 hours ago, sMacLean said:

Onel Hernandez should be back in January and probably surplus to requirements at Norwich. Could be a loan.

Diedhiou at Brizzle still out of contract next summer.

Juninho Bacuna at Huddersfield out of contract next summer too. Think there is a good player in there.

Expect it'll be experienced warriors though.

Think it's a no for me on Bacuna, if he's who I think he is. That pr!ck with the blue hair who won the penalty for Huddersfield then grabbed the ball off the regular penalty taker and put it wide. Exactly the sort of influence in the dressing room we don't need.