If you could choose one player from the DC era to play

Rules of the game, we can sign any player from the DC era.

However they have to be judged on their whole time with us.... 

Even though Fletch was injured a lot, he'd be perfect for Tone. Nando, Lee, Hooper, all sat out too much. Loovens, I think our over at CB is okay.

Leaves me with Pudil and Wallace, and I'd go for Wallace, cos even though he became a whipping boy, he was fit, and had end product. 

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, Burnsie said:

Even though Fletch was injured a lot, he'd be perfect for Tone. Nando, Lee, Hooper, all sat out too much. Loovens, I think our over at CB is okay.

Leaves me with Pudil and Wallace, and I'd go for Wallace, cos even though he became a whipping boy, he was fit, and had end product. 

Fletcher played 124 league games for us in 4 seasons - average of 31 per season.

If we had him for 31 games this season we would be in a far better position. Exactly the player we are missing up top the way we play.

Edited by Guest

1 hour ago, Burnsie said:

Suppose I shouldn't be surprised by the amount of replies that have failed to take into account the rules of the game!

🤦‍♂️

Guest wilyfox

As up top is our most urgent need...I’d have to say Fletcher. Fitter than Hooper, more consistent than Joao, and more dependable than Forestieri.

Edited by wilyfox