Pulis’ first 9 games In charge at Stoke

Just now, beswetherick said:

I doubt Pulis’ first 9 games at Stoke took place in such a short amount of time as well, it’s been relentless. He knows what he’s working with now though and he’ll know exactly what the squad needs... down to DC to deliver

Agree, again.  He’s been with us for a month and 6 days.  Let’s give him a bit longer and at least 1 transfer window to see how things improve

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Animis said:

You won't be surprised that his nine game winless run came to an end on 28th December where Gunnarsson scored a 90+4 min injury time winner against; yes you guessed it Sheffield Wednesday.

Jesus wept, I wonder if we’ll ever see the day when Sheffield Wednesday is not the answer to the quiz question “which team was defeated when...” 

• Haha 2

On 20/12/2020 at 11:23, Animis said:

You won't be surprised that his nine game winless run came to an end on 28th December where Gunnarsson scored a 90+4 min injury time winner against; yes you guessed it Sheffield Wednesday.

Remember that. We had a decent spell around that time. Beat Forest on Boxing Day, Rotherham on NYD and come from behind to beat Reading 3-2. Still not enough to stay up though unfortunately. 

• Like 1

On 20/12/2020 at 10:51, beswetherick said:

I doubt Pulis’ first 9 games at Stoke took place in such a short amount of time as well, it’s been relentless. He knows what he’s working with now though and he’ll know exactly what the squad needs... down to DC to deliver

And here is where the problem will be? Can dc deliver? Enough funds? Players will want to come? Or a certain person in the background gets the players he wants or players given to him? Let’s hope dc delivers and gives us and pulis the best chance of staying up

• Like 1