Chey Dunkley on pay situation

19 minutes ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

To know if it's affecting other players performances? 

But surely they'd tell him

Otherwise how come the PFA are involved and how would the meeting with the finance director have gone if it was all through mind control?

He doesn't need to read anyone's minds to know what they think as someone is clearly leaking it all over the shop

Owlstalk Shop

5 minutes ago, Jamie_W said:

Its a huge deal. Having the right mindset is crucial, if you aren’t happy if your workplace you don’t perform to the best of your ability. Not being paid is not a minor annoyance, it must bring about very large doubts over your future if the club can’t even pay the players. Some of these guys will own houses in the area, have family. They’re having to consider the possibility of being forced to uproot and leave now, and forgetting jokes about how lucky they are to escape, that’s still their job gone and their life turned upside down. You aren’t playing to the best of your ability worrying about that.

I know what you are saying and in the main I agree. I would just make the point that professional footballer should always expect to be moving every time there's a transfer window, it goes with the territory.  A lot of the players contracts are up in the summer.

50 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

But surely they'd tell him

Otherwise how come the PFA are involved and how would the meeting with the finance director have gone if it was all through mind control?

He doesn't need to read anyone's minds to know what they think as someone is clearly leaking it all over the shop

Now I understand who's really in charge

image.png.3d4a53824bc1b42539197238c6e157ac.png

• Haha 1