Pulis says There are a lot of things spinning around at the moment.

Remember the interview the other day when Pulis says he can see things swirling around him and then did that funny thing with his arms to demonstrate things swirling around him?

And now today he says there are a lot of things SPINNING around him?

So in the space of a week he's seeing things both swirling and now spinning around him

Wonder what it will be next week?

• Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop

5 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Remember the interview the other day when Pulis says he can see things swirling around him and then did that funny thing with his arms to demonstrate things swirling around him?

So in the space of a week he's seeing things both swirling and now spinning around him

oscillating

6 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

I’ll bet Pulis has said 'Fu@king rotate'' a few times since he’s been here. 

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Swarming, orbiting, spiralling. A bit like us going down the Championship plug hole.

By far my favourite Tony Pulis thing is this:

He has absolutely hammered Moses for the 'laughing' incident.

But then , in his post match interview after losing to Notts Forest (which confirmed him as, so far, our worst ever manager) he was waving greetings at people whilst talking about our defeat.

• Love 2

Just now, mcmigo said:

But then , in his post match interview after losing to Notts Forest (which confirmed him as, so far, our worst ever manager) he was waving greetings at people whilst talking about our defeat.

Is that what actually happened?

I thought it was something else entirely

In the background I thought I heard "does anyone want to come with us and have a coaching job at Nottingham Forest?"

Owlstalk Shop