It's Your Fault

Why do they need to phone supporters at all?

Everywhere else I bought from that has had events cancelled, etc, have automatically refunded back to the original payment method.

Also.... if they have received your email, why can't they arrange to get in touch with you directly via that and process your refund? Surely that is quicker because they have a guaranteed contact.

This whole refunds thing is a pure shambles all round.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, Morepork said:

It's pretty evident now that its just a stall. I've dealt with more amenable Indian phone scammers...... lol

Terrible stalling attempt/excuse though... As someone says above, it shouldn't slow them down... No answer, right next number. You don't stick to a call sheet and think oh they've not answered so can't move on to the next one til this is sorted, as that's what computer says. 

6 months since I/we registered for the refund..... Very poor way to treat the fan base. 

1 minute ago, JOCOWl said:

Terrible stalling attempt/excuse though... As someone says above, it shouldn't slow them down... No answer, right next number. You don't stick to a call sheet and think oh they've not answered so can't move on to the next one til this is sorted, as that's what computer says. 

6 months since I/we registered for the refund..... Very poor way to treat the fan base. 

Fans is past tense. Customers now. Although, you would never treat customers like this if you had any sense. 

Gaining all that yummy interest.

DC is a clever guy.

Apart from the fact those people will think twice before buying again.

Although didn't DC once say he didn't like season tickets and he would like to get rid of them? Or did I dream that up? If it's true he's a genius.

24 minutes ago, JOCOWl said:

Turns out it's your fault I haven't got my refund for last season... Answer your phones will you... 

On a serious note is this one of the worst excuses you've heard? They haven't got to me yet as people aren't answering phones which is slowing them down?! 

160823325676329115465634366764.thumb.jpg.3d3532a641a0e8cf6222ad784761ab35.jpg

Why the hell do they have to ring us? A simple payment back onto the card that was used to purchase the ST and an email to say payment has been made would surfice. 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

Fans is past tense. Customers now. Although, you would never treat customers like this if you had any sense. 

Good point... Shame the club continues to drive a divide between them and the fans (customers!). 

36 minutes ago, JOCOWl said:

Turns out it's your fault I haven't got my refund for last season... Answer your phones will you... 

On a serious note is this one of the worst excuses you've heard? They haven't got to me yet as people aren't answering phones which is slowing them down?! 

160823325676329115465634366764.thumb.jpg.3d3532a641a0e8cf6222ad784761ab35.jpg

I'd like to know

1) Why they didn't immediately outsource this to a local call centre to do for them

2) Why they're calling from a weird looking phone number instead of simply changing it to a Sheffield number (which can be done free and within minutes of requesting that)

3) If they're actually sat manually dialling 8000 numbers one by one and not using an automated dialler

4) How long they give it before hanging up and dialling the next number

5) If they're only calling in the hours that our staff doing this calling up fans work (e.g. 9 to 5) or if they're calling in the evenings too when everyone is at home and actually likely to answer

6) If someone doesn't answer what happens? Do they continue down the list to the next fan waiting for a refund, or do they sit repeatedly calling the same fan until they answer? 

7)   How many attempts to you make to each fan before putting their number to one side and going down the list?

8 ) If they're making repeat calls to the same person who's not answered are they varying the times that they're trying? E.G if they call Pete Smith on a  Monday at 11am and he doesn't answer are they then calling him on Tuesday at 11am or are they trying him next time at 7pm? (e.g. if he's at work he's gonna be at work so are they trying him at different times to get hold of him?)

I could go on but I'm too angry/frustrated at this one

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

I rarely answer my phone if I don’t know the number as it’s always someone chasing me for money I don’t have or some kind of ‘have you been in a car accident’ cold call nonsense! 

Just text people if you need to get hold of them (which surely you don’t to give them a sodding refund!).

You can’t make it up at the moment. Wednesday are about as credible as the government at the moment!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

I'd like to know

1) Why they didn't immediately outsource this to a local call centre to do for them

2) Why they're calling from a weird looking phone number instead of simply changing it to a Sheffield number (which can be done free and within minutes of requesting that)

3) If they're actually sat manually dialling 8000 numbers one by one and not using an automated dialler

4) How long they give it before hanging up and dialling the next number

5) If they're only calling in the hours that our staff doing this calling up fans work (e.g. 9 to 5) or if they're calling in the evenings too when everyone is at home and actually likely to answer

6) If someone doesn't answer what happens? Do they continue down the list to the next fan waiting for a refund, or do they sit repeatedly calling the same fan until they answer? 

7)   How many attempts to you make to each fan before putting their number to one side and going down the list?

8 ) If they're making repeat calls to the same person who's not answered are they varying the times that they're trying? E.G if they call Pete Smith on a  Monday at 11am and he doesn't answer are they then calling him on Tuesday at 11am or are they trying him next time at 7pm? (e.g. if he's at work he's gonna be at work so are they trying him at different times to get hold of him?)

I could go on but I'm too angry/frustrated at this one

No point asking obvious questions I’m afraid. Incompetence is the answer to why anything happens like it does at the club 
This is just one more layer on the turd cake 💩