Update on Aden Flint from Cardiff boss Neil Harris

Cardiff Boss Neil Harris has said Flint isn't going to be fit until February

Speaking to Wales Online today, Harris said: "Aden is not going to be fit, realistically, until into February.

"Again, his professionalism to recover from injury is as good as I've seen, his drive to get fit.

"It's one where, he will stay with us for a period and it's whether he can get back on the grass quickly enough to be involved with us from January onwards, or whether Sheffield Wednesday think about extending the loan past January because he will be useful for them past January.

"That will just be an honest conversation between myself, Aden and Tony as January unfolds. At the moment, he is not close to the training pitch and won't be for a few weeks.

"Tony was right, it will be a dilemma when we get to the middle of January and we start looking at how close he is to match time again."

Owlstalk Shop

2 minutes ago, room0035 said:

Another great piece of business done by Gary and the team in the summer, how much has he cost us so for 2 appearance must be on at least £20k+ a week.

Bad luck is something you can't legislate for. Very good signing but does law he got injured 

2 minutes ago, alanharper said:

"Out for a few weeks" has turned into "at least 4 months".

It's the Wednesday Way... 

Agreed

It's proper frustrating how our loan players have gone back to their parent clubs at the same exact moment Wednesday aren't paying the players here isnt it

• Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop

5 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Agreed

It's proper frustrating how our loan players have gone back to their parent clubs at the same exact moment Wednesday aren't paying the players here isnt it

Don’t think this is too far from the mark Neil. 
May also explain Browns half hearted attempts at being a footballer. 
What a bluddy mess

• Thanks 1

flint has suffered lots of injuries this past 2years , he was out last season for a few months , he is at the wrong age and he is becoming very injury prone. end loan on dec 31st that means we have paid him for nothing same with marriot who also has injury issues and had an op in the summer before we signed him. no point wasting any more wages now on anyone, club is down already. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, room0035 said:

Another great piece of business done by Gary and the team in the summer, how much has he cost us so for 2 appearance must be on at least £20k+ a week.

oh no no no........as our great leader will tell you, its all pulis fault (covid and brexit too no doubt)

glad I could clear that up for you.... 😎

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

Agreed

Completely bizarre, do you think Pulis wached the film misery and did the same to them then sent them back saying sorry mate damaged goods, you might as well have them back, we're not paying for them whilst they are injured. 

It's all coming together now.  

Just now, punkassmofo said:

Completely bizarre, do you think Pulis wached the film misery and did the same to them then sent them back saying sorry mate damaged goods, you might as well have them back, we're not paying for them whilst they are injured. 

It's all coming together now.  

No mate of course not

Like you I just believe everything the club says and tells me

Have to admit though - I do get a bit confused when it turns out what they're telling me and you and what happens doesn't always turn out to match up?

Makes us two look really silly when that happens doesn't it?

Owlstalk Shop