Wednesday AFC

Get it done.

The post-pandemic world will offer a unique opportunity. The footballing world will be recovering, and would offer a fantastic opportunity for a new club with a sizeable fanbase to collect up some of the best of non-league talent to enter the pyramid system with positive momentum. 

There's no good keep burying our heads in the sand. The only hope now is a knight in shining armour galloping over the hill. I can't see any wanting to fork out a couple of million in treasure just to pay rent for the princess.

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

Guest Hornsby
2 minutes ago, StudentOwl said:

Get it done.

The post-pandemic world will offer a unique opportunity. The footballing world will be recovering, and would offer a fantastic opportunity for a new club with a sizeable fanbase to collect up some of the best of non-league talent to enter the pyramid system with positive momentum. 

There's no good keep burying our heads in the sand. The only hope now is a knight in shining armour galloping over the hill. I can't see any wanting to fork out a couple of million in treasure just to pay rent for the princess.

Let's do a Rangers and buy this great club ourselves.

Virtually worthless now and Chansiri would have to write off his debts and  give us ground too.

But he'd get some respect back.

5 minutes ago, tomhollywood said:

The Wednesday AFC

This!

Needs someone to start it ASAP, set up a Facebook page and get thousands connecting. Make an application to the FA for league admission and it will then snowball.

I’m sure someone like Carlton or waddle could front it.

• Like 1