CONFIRMED

17 minutes ago, morganowl said:

there is a very real threat this club could be gone even before end of this season , im expecting we wont be the only club to go bust either , these endless and in my book way over the top restrictions in life are going to result in many businesses going bust and a lot will never return . whats strange though if we are in such trouble you wouldn`t offer terms to 3 of our highest earners now for the next 2years in your in the league below with very little finances coming in , inc no 7million from sky.  the league will hit us with another embargo (the ink for that will be writing now) and be several more points off for that , then administation -15points next season and down to league 2. chansiri will still want 150 million for us in league 2. this aint ending well.

jUsT tWo MoRe WeEkS~~!!! FlAtTeN tHe CuRvE!!!

The year 2021 is going to horrific in ways nobody here could have ever imagined. Will that be the last final wakeup call for the lemmings who still don't get it? I legitimately don't think so, a significant proportion of the public is beyond saving. It was a good run mate, can't get through to people though

• Haha 1

Guest Therealrealist
20 minutes ago, Kagoshimaowl said:

Chansiri needs to walk. He’s a disgrace 

I think DC is just a tiny pawn in a much bigger game..i do sometimes wonder if he has any control over the club at all...that monk press conferance with monk loooked like he was here against his will😂..sat next to a bloke who he clearly didnt know from Adam..just my opinions of course.

23 minutes ago, DJMortimer said:

In the early days of the takeover I seem to remember persistent rumours of a certain someone's involvement going well beyond the status of mere technical advisor. Didn't Steve Bruce hint at that too by saying he was 'part of the furniture' or something like that? Chansiri has been unusually sensitive when questions have been asked about it as well.

As we have been told on here many times, we arnt allowed to question a certain individual over their involvement  due to " legal reasons" 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Athelwulf said:

Chansiri never learns.

He's pathologically incapable of it.

The man's incorrigible.

Every hope we have is dashed.

I'm afraid those of us who hope that Pulis will put Chansiri straight are having flights of fancy.

It's the only flight left for me!

lol

3 hours ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

When this is the wider context in which you're operating, any discussion of individual managers or players becomes secondary to the complete clusterfuck that is our chairman's running of our club.

It's shameful.

And I keep thinking about Milan M selling the club to anybody who would give him the money and clearing off

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Therealrealist said:

I think DC is just a tiny pawn in a much bigger game..i do sometimes wonder if he has any control over the club at all...that monk press conferance with monk loooked like he was here against his will😂..sat next to a bloke who he clearly didnt know from Adam..just my opinions of course.

Thought a while back..someting ain't right with transfer dealings and incoming managers.

Seems to me someone has now stopped helping with the finances.🤫