CONFIRMED

21 minutes ago, swfcGibbo said:

If admin is on the cards (which seems likely at this moment in time) would the points deduction be this season or next?

If as seems likely we relegate ourselves due to poor performance the points deduction would be applied next season. If by some miracle we avoid relegation the points deduction would be applied after the last match of the season. So in effect we'd be relegated anyway as I don't think there's a cat in hells chance that we'll finish more than 12 points above the relegation zone.

That's how I understand the points deduction is applied in Administration cases.

Guest wilyfox
Just now, @owlstalk said:

Even if the second payment did come later :

1) The players won't have been happy

2) Monk won't have been happy

3) It made the press repeatedly

4) We plummeted down the league

As we plummeted down the league we had players running out of contract, EFL  hearing hanging over us, and players frozen out. Big factors on top wage issue.

Staged payment made the press repeatedly, not non-payment.

I just don’t believe it wouldn’t have kicked off sooner. As you say, wages are primary concern for players.

Guest wilyfox
3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

In a public interview to journalists who write for the press, about their employment that pays their wages

Either you've dug your heels in OR you really don't know how PR/Media and player/managers tactics with them works

Non-payment of wages is a bigger issue than discarding Westwood & Hutchinson. I do not believe the players would have played all year on part salary without kicking off - nor would new players have signed. 

1 minute ago, wilyfox said:

I do not believe the players would have played all year on part salary without kicking off

*checks if newspapers have reported repeated leaks from players kicking off about wages not being paid properly*

*finds numerous examples in less than 30 seconds of searching*

*walks away confused*

• Thanks 1

Owlstalk Shop

Guest wilyfox
1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Why would the players have an emergency meeting with the Chairman if it hasn't happened?

lol

why wouldn’t said meeting have happened much earlier if it had been going on all year? 

Guest wilyfox
Just now, @owlstalk said:

*checks if newspapers have reported repeated leaks from players kicking off about wages not being paid properly*

*finds numerous examples in less than 30 seconds of searching*

*walks away confused*

Full payment in two transactions and non-payment...shakes head that you still don’t grasp the difference.