CONFIRMED

3 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

oh god you don’t mean Paxo do you? 

One would assume anything like what is being proposed by S36 (which of course is completely preposterous and in no way close to reality) would involve more than just one individual... a whole group or CONSORTIUM most probably.

Guest wilyfox
Just now, @owlstalk said:

Yes I understand that mate

But to say players were happy the last few times this has been happening, when stories have been leaked to the press and we dropped from 3rd in the league to bottom of the division just doesn't carry any real weight

People just are not happy when their wages are messed about with

I didn’t say they were happy, I said Monk told us they were satisfied with the club’s explanation. That is what he said.

Chansiri has spoken to the players. May be resolved for all we know. Doubt it though. I don’t see why he would let things go to wreck & ruin unless there was a problem.

The only reason I remarked on it at all is my belief that this change in circumstance has made it even harder for Pulis to get this lot going. Their performance levels have dropped even further, and now we probably know why.

1 minute ago, StudentOwl said:

One would assume anything like what is being proposed by S36 (which of course is completely preposterous and in no way close to reality) would involve more than just one individual... a whole group or CONSORTIUM most probably.

Speaking of consortiums:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/31040959

"Sheffield Wednesday have been taken over by a Thai consortium led by businessman Dejphon Chansiri"

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, wilyfox said:

I didn’t say they were happy, I said Monk told us they were satisfied with the club’s explanation. That is what he said.

Chansiri has spoken to the players. May be resolved for all we know. Doubt it though. I don’t see why he would let things go to wreck & ruin unless there was a problem.

The only reason I remarked on it at all is my belief that this change in circumstance has made it even harder for Pulis to get this lot going. Their performance levels have dropped even further, and now we probably know why.

As we now know they also did for Monk, which would tie in with the loss of form at Christmas.

Edited by Andrew6666

Guest wilyfox
9 minutes ago, Andrew6666 said:

Nobody will perform 100% for 'I Owe You's'.

If you don't believe that, ask your boss to not pay you your full wage next month, but promise you it sometime in the future (you aren't allowed to know when that will be though). Then, ask your boss to put you in front of the cameras and provide your opinion on the matter - whilst your boss (who employs you, pays your wages/missed wages/future wages) stands and listens?

Do you bad mouth him/her or say everything is fine?

last month is the first time there was an IOU. Players get their weekly wages paid monthly. Only difference is two payments days apart - until last month. 

4 minutes ago, wilyfox said:

I'd agree with all that apart from the believing Monk on face value in an answer to a question posed to him by a journalist in an open recorded interview about his employer

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

Guest wilyfox
1 minute ago, Andrew6666 said:

As we now know they also did for Monk, which would tie in with the loss of form at Christmas.

there were other factors last year

Guest Grandad

I'm making a list of all the Chansiri apologists

I will make that available to Owlstalk Admin after the Chairmans taken us bust - and you will all need to apologise publicly before you get to post on here again

You are just as much a problem as the Chairman

6 minutes ago, StudentOwl said:

Maybe by ...the most respected or prominent person in a particular field