Mirror Exclusive: SWFC players fuming over not being paid in full

Guest Andy W

18 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Nobody should ever applaud a working man not getting paid the money that the contract they are on says they should get
Especially if they're getting paid by a billionaire

I don’t believe for one minute that Chansiri is a billionaire and as I’ve posted on many occasions his ‘pot’ must be almost empty and he has probably lost the financial support of his family. With no gate receipts and little or no television and sponsorship money flooding into the club he must be having financial nightmares. 
His inability to pay players wages on time is indeed a major concern that doesn’t hold well for Pullis having a decent amount to invest on the new players the club desperately need from this next transfer window.

Happy New Year - I don’t think so  - do you ?

• Like 4

In a way it goes someway to explain the half arsed displays over the last few months. If DC is short changing them on their contractual obligations then I kind of understand the players attitude and the reason why Fox and Fletch wanted away.

With this and the mortgaging of the ground its crystal clear that DCs magic money pit has dried up. Unfortunately like night follows day administration will follow, just depends if its going to be 8 weeks or 8 months but it will happen.

Chansiri needs to feel the wrath of the fans at some point for his utter phuckwittery.

• Like 6

Just now, @owlstalk said:

But then again ask WHY it's like that

As always Neil as you are stating, it starts at the top. DC selected advisers, awful. DC selected Monk, awful. DC selected TP, we shall see in January. My beef with Monk is that his tactics and team selection was confusing. Look at Reach now, getting to his best. He had 3 central defenders,. Etc etc.

I'm like the rest of us, pissed off!!

• Haha 1