Mirror Exclusive: SWFC players fuming over not being paid in full

Guest Andy W

4 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

The only person I would ever believe that said that would be Chansiri

Nobody else

he insists he has spent 350million we know i know thats rubbish , but he has stated in public recently that he had offers of 9 figures and turned them down so my 150million figure is in the ball park. he will think he wants every penny back what he has spent ,in the real world he wont get 25% of that and that figure is dropping daily.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Road Runner said:

The players should contact the PFA and release a statement if true and they are legally allowed too.

That's what I can't understand, if it is true why haven't we heard anything from the players ?

Unless they're on some sort of fiddle themselves...................................ooops! started a rumour now lol

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, morganowl said:

and im lead to believe chansiri wont sell wednesday for less than 150million ,unreal. 

"We'd have had a £100m sponsorship deal emblazoned across the shirts this season if you lot had kept your traps shut on twitter and facebook!"

Etc etc.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, morganowl said:

mine are the  same its too embarrassing , how anyone can even now watch us i dont know. im switching ifollow off now i wish everyone did same. 

I didnt even turn it on last night and didn't notice the result until this morning.

I used to look forward to seeing my team playing all the time.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

More and more stories being leaked. 

It’s clear as day that the issue isn’t Monk, isn’t Pulis. It’s the fact the players aren’t focusing on their football because they aren’t being paid properly. 

Yet again this rumour leaks. 

DC you need to address this ASAP.

A shame to have to pay them for the crap they are serving up.

These are genuine questions, so apologies if might seem stupid 

But can we actually enter administration? The club don’t owe money to anyone apart from DC - we don’t have banks chasing us do we or anything like that? 

Bottoming out - when will we hit our “peak of shitness on and off the field” and bottom out 

2 minutes ago, WAWAWUTO17 said:

I didnt even turn it on last night and didn't notice the result until this morning.

I used to look forward to seeing my team playing all the time.

all the games are now 1 . we dont cross the half way line ,punt upto 1 striker marked by 3 repeat . there keeper didnt have even a cross to catch , and had 1 effort straight at him , so i guess me n you could have been in goal for forest and weds wouldn`t score. its seriously making us depressed to watch a team with no interest in attacking what needs wins desperately and the tactics dont change when losing. id sooner us now been in league 2 with a young manager with players who attack and care. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Wahay another ‘players dunt deserve to be paid coz they are reyt crap’ post. 

Sally, I know that they have to be paid and DC had better get his act together. However, I'm paying around $180.00/season on iFollow. I know, my dodo, but I have a right to be sarcastic on the crap they are serving up.

• Haha 1