Mirror Exclusive: SWFC players fuming over not being paid in full

Guest Andy W

Chansiri is a disgrace. Its obvious this is the case and thats the reason Pulis wants to talk to him.

How have we not got a PR team to come out and discuss what's going on? Honestly I'm over this club now. There's no positivity at all. My kids don't even want to wear their Wednesday hats to school anymore.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

2 minutes ago, Road Runner said:

The players should contact the PFA and release a statement if true and they are legally allowed too.

It's a worrying time and I hope I'm wrong but I can see us following Bolton/Wigan/Sunderland very soon. 

could be a lot worse than even those , bury? . ive predicted this for ages , we might be glad just have a club in 18months in lower half of league 2. and seriously thats no joke . 

2 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

It explains the past year. This story first got leaked this time last year.

3rd to 24th in the space of a year.

Shock horror.

Nail. On. Head. 

Last December...

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.sheffieldwednesday.news/news/report-sheffield-wednesday-players-get-unpleasant-surprise-with-wages-only-partially-paid/amp/

June 2020

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.bbc.com/sport/amp/football/53242237

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, WAWAWUTO17 said:

Chansiri is a disgrace. Its obvious this is the case and thats the reason Pulis wants to talk to him.

How have we not got a PR team to come out and discuss what's going on? Honestly I'm over this club now. There's no positivity at all. My kids don't even want to wear their Wednesday hats to school anymore.

mine are the  same its too embarrassing , how anyone can even now watch us i dont know. im switching ifollow off now i wish everyone did same. 

15 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

More and more stories being leaked. 

It’s clear as day that the issue isn’t Monk, isn’t Pulis. It’s the fact the players aren’t focusing on their football because they aren’t being paid properly. 

Yet again this rumour leaks. 

DC you need to address this ASAP.

But DC is loaded they all say! Mr Chansiri if you are mega rich as you keep telling us then why do these rumours persist?

If this happened in any other context outside of the fantasy world that is Sheffield Wednesday and I am speaking one may conclude that the owner / backer is skint or has serious liquidity issues.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

And before anyone laughs this off - remember that Tony Pulis had a meeting with Chansiri today to discuss bringing players into our football club

Good luck with that with our current squad having to leak their wage issues to national newspapers

Away dressing room,

City Ground,

Nottingham

21:37 hrs

image.png.0c4b3059e50be23b04ce7d8bd5919335.png

TP:  Absolute bobbins, the lot of you. Well, I've got news for you. The lot of you are going to be replaced.

DISSENTING VOICE: Nobody will want to come here!

TP: Who said that? Oh they will, they will son, with the promise of first team football! There's nothing you can do, nothing you can do to put em off!

*Sound of players thumb texting newspaper*

• Like 1