Mirror Exclusive: SWFC players fuming over not being paid in full

Guest Andy W

Have we had the premier league bail out loan yet? I’d suspect chansiri is waiting for this to come in and, if so, this will have been communicated to the players. The club has very little income at present, it is no surprise that chansiri is hesitant to put the hundreds of thousands in each week required to keep it afloat during the pandemic, whilst the fans are demanding season ticket money back. 

53 minutes ago, Sergeant Tibbs said:

So the new manager has already decided the squad isn’t up to it. 
The new manager has admitted he cannot do anything with them. Basically he’s useless.

He might have cottoned on about the state of the finances - whether this story is true or not we are up the creek without a paddle, life vest or water wings.

To preserve his wonderful record in management, he will hopefully clear off sharpish. 

Every cloud n’ all that.

It's not about the manager, even a klopp couldn't get a result here. Not a fan of Pulis but one thing his sides usually are in hard to beat. This is players who are just not interested, no matter what they say. Easy for them at the minute with no fans, so no criticism on the day. If the reason is money related and not paid as they should, then hard to blame them. Yes the are on a good wage but just like anyone  if you don't get paid properly you are not going to put a shift in. 

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Harrysgame said:

It's not about the manager, even a klopp couldn't get a result here. Not a fan of Pulis but one thing his sides usually are in hard to beat. This is players who are just not interested, no matter what they say. Easy for them at the minute with no fans, so no criticism on the day. If the reason is money related and not paid as they should, then hard to blame them. Yes the are on a good wage but just like anyone  if you don't get paid properly you are not going to put a shift in. 

These are sportsmen (apparently). Pulis so far has been utterly woeful and his excuses do him no favours. 

Are you saying you can’t blame them for not trying for financial reasons ? Is that what you would do ? 

3 hours ago, EXCALIBUR said:

Either sell up and cut his losses 

Or

Carry on and put this great club out of existence 

At the moment it's not looking great 

Sell up to whom exactly?

Wanted - extremely rich owner to buy football club franchise. Ground not included. Limited current revenue with an 80% chance of this being reduced further in May. Weak brand and disenfranchised customer based - 350m ono.

10 hours ago, SallyCinnamon said:

More and more stories being leaked. 

It’s clear as day that the issue isn’t Monk, isn’t Pulis. It’s the fact the players aren’t focusing on their football because they aren’t being paid properly. 

Yet again this rumour leaks. 

DC you need to address this ASAP.

Or better still do one and take Stuffing boy with you.

• Like 2

Remember repeatedly being told I was an idiot for slagging chansiri 3/4 years ago and saying we would end up like this . It was bleeding obvious . The minute he charged 40 quid for sitting  on the kop for the first game of his tenure , I knew he’d be a disaster . ‘If you want success , you have to pay for it’ cooed many a deluded fool . Success , yeah right 😬

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, james o connor said:

Remember repeatedly being told I was an idiot for slagging chansiri 3/4 years ago and saying we would end up like this . It was bleeding obvious . The minute he charged 40 quid for sitting  on the kop for the first game of his tenure , I knew he’d be a disaster . ‘If you want success , you have to pay for it’ cooed many a deluded fool . Success , yeah right 😬

Exactly fella, I have been slated for my views on Chansiri and everyone of them has turned come true, it was so obvious but was overlooked by enlarge number of our fans.

• Thanks 1

Unsure if I'm having a change of heart about football or what I'm currently thinking. 

"If you build it, fans will come" whatever sport, entertainment, cinema, music event is taking place etc....if it's built to provide enjoyment or escape from everyday stresses, fans will turn up. 

I'm looking at Wednesday and thinking we haven't built anything. 

Whilst I'm not doubting some was great servants Wallace, Loovens, Fletcher, Pudil, Jones, Abdi, Rhodes, Flint etc...all took or taking from our club, large amounts. Yes, they all gave, apart from Abdi but they didn't give their best years of their career. 

There's only one person to blame and he's not a footballing man. That's the chairman. 

We can be built better.

This issue, compounded with the fact many players can start talking to other clubs in 2 weeks may be a big reason why we are where we are. Together with the fact Pulis is quite vocal about stating the squad isn’t good enough.

Irrespective of your job, if you weren’t getting paid for a job you were consistently told by your manager you weren’t good enough for, I suspect everyone on here would think, pet shop it.

It’s one of them (im) perfect storms.