Mirror Exclusive: SWFC players fuming over not being paid in full

Guest Andy W

3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Screenshot 2020-12-16 at 20.53.51.jpg

Hello?

Yeah, it's Tone.

They've paid me 7,000, with the rest to follow in the next few weeks, which they say will  be backdated into April's payslip.

I only took the job three week ago. 

15 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Pulis won't have come cheap too.

All a bit bizarre.

Spent money in the summer too. Eight or nine new signings.

It's getting stranger by the day dude. 

I'm getting that horrible feeling this could be worse, the more you go down the rabbit hole.

Potentially given the public health issue at the moment. Create, for the want of better wording, the perfect storm. 

Edited by Maddogbob
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, HillsboroughOwlNI said:

Maybe seems a lot to most people, but if you have liabilities such as mortgages then it can be a problem.

Doesn’t matter how much or how little your salary is if your employer doesn’t honour the contract you aren’t going to give of your best. You can forget attracting any decent players now in Jan . This is the end Dc just ******** get out! 

• Like 5

Guest Bulgaria
9 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Screenshot 2020-12-16 at 20.53.51.jpg

" Crouchy, ask Abbey if it's ok if you come to Sheffield for a month will you as I need someone who has more pace than my other strikers"

2 hours ago, S36 OWL said:

This could well be the start of what I have long feared after doing a lot of research on Chansiri's "advisor", and his " aquaintences".  

Please, prey tell on your research.

I hope it's better then the research you did on what you should and should not do on lockdown!

3 hours ago, WAWAWUTO17 said:

Chansiri is a disgrace. Its obvious this is the case and thats the reason Pulis wants to talk to him.

How have we not got a PR team to come out and discuss what's going on? Honestly I'm over this club now. There's no positivity at all. My kids don't even want to wear their Wednesday hats to school anymore.

'over THIS club now' 

😄😄😄

Chansiri will have various revenue streams. I reckon one big one and the rest much smaller 

The big one is now empty 

Now he’s relying on the smaller ones but they aren’t sustainable in any sort of long term 

Various people were shouting about the money running out 18 months back 

We’re now getting the fallout 

Chansiri is a disgrace. Its obvious this is the case and thats the reason Pulis wants to talk to him.

How have we not got a PR team to come out and discuss what's going on? Honestly I'm over this club now. There's no positivity at all. My kids don't even want to wear their Wednesday hats to school anymore.

Shouldn’t laugh but that tickled 

• Haha 4

Guest mrbluesky
3 hours ago, SallyCinnamon said:

More and more stories being leaked. 

It’s clear as day that the issue isn’t Monk, isn’t Pulis. It’s the fact the players aren’t focusing on their football because they aren’t being paid properly. 

Yet again this rumour leaks. 

DC you need to address this ASAP.

Finally, the penny is dropping, I don't like to say "I told you so", but...

The Problem is, we are stuck with Chansiri, he doesn't listen, he won't listen (ever).

There's no positivity at all. My kids don't even want to wear their Wednesday hats to school anymore.

Nonsense! When I went out today to do a spot of food shopping, I proudly wore the full kit (pro-fit version, even though I normally wear XXXL). While it might not be the case with your snot-faced children, there are absolutely loads of us out there who are feeling proper pashun!

#TrueFans

• Haha 3