Mirror Exclusive: SWFC players fuming over not being paid in full

Guest Andy W

It’s a disgrace that anyone should be paid less than their contractual entitlement. In the current climate it is understandable that the club could be suffering cash flow issues. If that is the case they should consult with their employees and agree a way forward. Unilateral action will result in loss of motivation at the least and which we are probably seeing. It could also equate to breach of contract and the few players we have who have a value could possibly walk.

Its good to know we have an owner who is a fit and proper person 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

I remember attending one of those fans forums with Paul Aldridge and somebody asked him about the possibility of multi year season tickets.

Aldridge quickly dismissed the idea and said that whenever a club started offering multi year tickets, he took that as a sure sign that they had cash flow problems.

This stuck with me and was always in the back of my mind when Chansiri started up with his crack pot ideas.

Paul Aldridge knew his way around a football boardroom and had been in football for years, you can’t say either of these things about Chansiri.

Don't be daft. We are a well run club. Promotion is the aim. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Guest Bulgaria
2 minutes ago, Roscoe P. Coltrane said:

Been coming for a long time 

The chickens are coming home to roost.

I bet they get injured when they walk through the door or get done for fowl play.

Guest Bulgaria
Just now, @owlstalk said:

When I worked for places that used to pay me into my bank on payday, if the money wasn't in my bank on the day I got paid by 9am I just didn't go into work until it was

Are you Kieran Westwood?

Finally this can put to bed the ridiculous notion that Monk was the problem, and the same goes for anyone putting the blame on pulis in the future... like I've said before, ANY manager that comes here is set up to fail by an incompetent owner. 

DC really is a cancer to this club. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

1 hour ago, SallyCinnamon said:

It explains the past year. This story first got leaked this time last year.

3rd to 24th in the space of a year.

Shock horror.

I was about to say. 

This story first broke around this time last year. 

• Like 2