Next season salary cap League 1

18 minutes ago, toppOwl said:

I think the idea of go down/re-build/start again is a good one some cases but we have a fruitcake who couldn't run a bath presiding over this rebuild, I think our first ever season in L2 would be on the cards.

I've said for a while that DC would take us to league one and beyond. I'm convinced. 

9 minutes ago, BRADDO said:

I've said for a while that DC would take us to league one and beyond. I'm convinced. 

He's a total car crash, there's nothing positive to take from his current running of the club, it will take years to turn things back around, you couldn't fu7k up this badly if you tried.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Kew Owl said:

Depends whether we pay creditors what we owe them or not and, in the latter case, how long they’re prepared to wait to get paid.

As we havent seen any current accounts, it’s difficult to form a view on this, but we do know that players salaries appear not to be being paid in full, which tells us a lot.

Maybe but we're a long way from suggesting it at the moment, I'd of thought.

Strange how some people view administration as a positive too. Clearly football finances are so screwed that fans think its a good thing!