Start now for next season

In my opinion we will definitely be relegated this season. The January transfer window is the perfect time to start planning for next season, full clear out and start again, I would rather see players attacking and give their all and be relegated, than this God awful no passion poo show of a team we have now.

Therefore... 

*Replace Pulis with a young up and coming attacking manager. 

*Remove the contract offers for Bannon, Reach and Lees. 

*Dunkley looks good for a player who has been out for so long, make him captain. 

*Buy young players that will give their all in January ready for league one next season. 

*Drop Bannon, Reach etc and start playing Dele-Bashiru, Hunt, Shaw and Penney, young players who will be the future of our club. 

I know this would never happen, but what is people's thoughts on this approach??? 

• Like 1

Nothing to lose with that sort of approach, only problem would be someone selling that idea to Chansiri. Reach and Lees have become liabilities, Bannan spins round like a ballet dancer waving his arms like a windmill, or Robbie the Robot. His dead balls have died in quality.

Agree with Dunkley, looks steady, calm and settled after two games

The owner needs to actually get into his stubborn head where we are heading and plan for it, but I fear he'll just go back in his shell and try to sit it out.

• Like 1