Tony Pulis' post-match reaction | Forest v Wednesday

‘If the pips are not in there, they’re not in there’

brutally honest or deflection? I’ll go 90 percent deflection ...

Previously sold 90 percent of the squad down the swanny with his ‘Man management’

whilst some if not most aren’t up to it, he went too arsh to arly ... rank bad management in the current game ... they’re destroyed due to his negativity 

don’t get me wrong many need destroying, but not at the cost of a point or points here and there 

absolute dinosaur 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

47 minutes ago, Hirstys Salopettes said:

He should have appreciated the situation we’re in 

cajoled the squad to get points here and there until he got to the window 

but he’s put his ego above all else ... charlatan of a 21st century man manger

oh and the players need rinsing, just time it, ffs 

50 minutes ago, Hirstys Salopettes said:

‘If the pips are not in there, they’re not in there’

brutally honest or deflection? I’ll go 90 percent deflection ...

Previously sold 90 percent of the squad down the swanny with his ‘Man management’

whilst some if not most aren’t up to it, he went too arsh to arly ... rank bad management in the current game ... they’re destroyed due to his negativity 

don’t get me wrong many need destroying, but not at the cost of a point or points here and there 

absolute dinosaur 

👏👏👏👏

Spot on. Coach the players. In all senses. 

He needed to raise spirits. I believe we saw a glimmer at Swansea early on. 

He's dropped a reyt clanger. 

• Like 1

Just now, Spondon Owl said:

I dont see what people are expecting. Hes saying we're poo and we don't have the players to stay up. 

Its true isn't it?

Agree. Pulis has inherited a shambles. I don’t know what people expect. This farce has been built over 4 years. Given time, and backing, Pulis will turn this around. I fear he won’t get either.  

I think we may be heading for 2 crucial points. The point where Pulis tells DC he needs serous  funding to sort this out, and the point where DC says he’s spent enough, deal with it. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, steelerian said:

He said we looked in control for large parts of the 1st half. You posted the stats for the 2nd half. Why do you do that? You really dislike him that much that you're happy to manipulate the stats to suit your narrative? How sad is that.

I dislike him too and wish he wasnt here. But Im not making up lies about him. 

Nail on head.  The performances aren't good enough  but it's been like that for a while  before Pulis came in. He's inherited a team that is mentally weak and so un balance. This is going to take a lot of sorting out,  weather Pulis is the right man  or given the time to change it  remains to be seen. 

Guest Bulgaria
6 minutes ago, Spondon Owl said:

I dont see what people are expecting. Hes saying we're poo and we don't have the players to stay up. 

Its true isn't it?

We are poor, but his tactics are not even giving us a chance to stay up.

8 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

WTF

Tony Pulis just said we looked in control??

IMG_6537.PNG

First game I’ve missed all season.... thank god I did looking at that! 

I’ve reserved judgement in first few games as I think it’s acceptable to try and nullify better teams. But to play the same against teams arguably in worst form than us is absurd. 

How do you keep the player who created most chances per 90 min in championship and the record scorer of goals at this level on bench and complain that you don’t have the players.

Playing horrible football is justified only by staying up! Playing it and going down is beyond.