STATEMENT FROM MOSES ODUBAJO

4 hours ago, Hornsby said:

Of course mate , your sentiments are right but don't help morale and motivation as players clearly not getting paid properly.

And for all we know, they may have turned down better offers to come to our great club. Doubt it though.

Agreed. But from a motivation point of view. If I was managing I would be saying to players let's make it impossible for the chairman to be late with part of your wages again by putting in the effort and attitude deserving on DC doing his job of paying you right. 

Let's face it the pay delay probably wouldn't happen if we was in top half of the table. 

Also we don't know what the exact reason for any delay in part of wages. Covid19 has affected most people financially. Most people much worse than footballers at swfc. I personally have had a business I worked hard to set up and work get totally decimated in a month from 1st lock down. 

If the chairman has had to put the safety of his family and himself before swfc players been paid in full who can blame him. 

We should not jump to conclusions. I am sure there will be an acceptable explanation for any delays. Its nothing really to do with any of us. Unless the future of swfc is in danger. 

I quite satisfied DC has plenty of money saved up fortunately. 

Many other people can only wish to be in a similar position 

On 19/12/2020 at 06:13, vulva said:

He’s hung him out to dry. I don’t rate Odabaju, but we’ve got a small squad, and I’d imagine he’s a popular part of the dressing room. Not sure he’s done right thing here. 

Hopefully it will prove to be good management and part of building a team and squad with a winning mentality. 

imagine doing that with someone like Roy Keane in the team!?

we should let this drop what he did was more stupid than anything , granted he has  been responsible for giving away fouls ,pens etc he is a dreadful defender, slightly better in a more forward roll, he has been a huge disappointment like nearly every signing since 2015 ,until the club gets a new recruitment team and stops signing prem championship cast offs and gets hungry players even from lower leagues then we will struggle for a long time. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Guest wilyfox

It was stupid. Still looks bad now, made worse by not even apologising. Somehow he thought he was justified to defend what he did. I hope 🧢 tears him a new arsehole.

5 minutes ago, wilyfox said:

It was stupid. Still looks bad now, made worse by not even apologising. Somehow he thought he was justified to defend what he did. I hope 🧢 tears him a new arsehole.

Exactly he'd be better off saying he thought Grabban came over to celebrate with him for some reason and in a moment of stupidity he reacted to that.

Guest wilyfox
Just now, York_Owl said:

Exactly he'd be better off saying he thought Grabban came over to celebrate with him for some reason and in a moment of stupidity he reacted to that.

honestly, I don’t think Odubajo has performed well enough during his 18 months here to earn any grace from fans for doing something like that and trying to justify it. Pulis was right, had to hold his hands up. Didn’t do it.

3 minutes ago, wilyfox said:

honestly, I don’t think Odubajo has performed well enough during his 18 months here to earn any grace from fans for doing something like that and trying to justify it. Pulis was right, had to hold his hands up. Didn’t do it.

Aye, and Pulis is no mug; he's seen right through it as have the fans watching on TV.

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, barts96 said:

To be fair it looked a foul and left stud Mark's on Lee's leg 

Why would anyone want to play to lose other than betting 

We need to back our lads not get on there backs like Morgan Fox 

I cant understand people saying it wasn't a foul.. it absolutely was. 

Guest Hornsby
16 hours ago, hirstys_achilles said:

Agreed. But from a motivation point of view. If I was managing I would be saying to players let's make it impossible for the chairman to be late with part of your wages again by putting in the effort and attitude deserving on DC doing his job of paying you right. 

Let's face it the pay delay probably wouldn't happen if we was in top half of the table. 

Also we don't know what the exact reason for any delay in part of wages. Covid19 has affected most people financially. Most people much worse than footballers at swfc. I personally have had a business I worked hard to set up and work get totally decimated in a month from 1st lock down. 

If the chairman has had to put the safety of his family and himself before swfc players been paid in full who can blame him. 

We should not jump to conclusions. I am sure there will be an acceptable explanation for any delays. Its nothing really to do with any of us. Unless the future of swfc is in danger. 

I quite satisfied DC has plenty of money saved up fortunately. 

Many other people can only wish to be in a similar position 

Strapped. Otherwise, why would he borrow against stadium from a vulture lender that destroys footy clubs?

Misses a repyment to them , and we at Keepmoat.

9 hours ago, Hornsby said:

Strapped. Otherwise, why would he borrow against stadium from a vulture lender that destroys footy clubs?

Misses a repyment to them , and we at Keepmoat.

it was a failed ploy to insert income into the accounts to try and satisfy ffp rules. The ground sale was made purely for the books. The efl commision decision was exactly this and that is why we got punished for it.

DC sold it to himself. The big bad landlord. you mention or vulture is our own chairman. This was also a finding by the efl investigation.

6 hours ago, hirstys_achilles said:

it was a failed ploy to insert income into the accounts to try and satisfy ffp rules. The ground sale was made purely for the books. The efl commision decision was exactly this and that is why we got punished for it.

DC sold it to himself. The big bad landlord. you mention or vulture is our own chairman. This was also a finding by the efl investigation.

People dont read what was actually in the findings. Well said.

Edited by JOHNHARKES

Guest Hornsby
8 hours ago, hirstys_achilles said:

No , a vulture lender has a charge on our stadium way after panel hearing.

Same firm that crashed Watford , pre -Pozzo.

Chansiri is now penniless and we'll do a Coventry if he misses just 1 repayment.

He should do a Rangers now, and copy their owner's disposal plans.

10 hours ago, hirstys_achilles said:

Not anymore the landlord is the company who he has taken a mortgage of £6m out against the clubs stadium and facilities. If he defaults on any payments they can cease the asset, lock us out of our own ground and sell it to the highest bidder to get their money back, they don't care if the ground ends up a supermarket as long as they get their £6m + interest back.

That's the position DC constant mismanagement has left us. The difference with these guys is they won't stand for Dc excuses or crap, any payments missed our 121 years at the ground could be over.