• Windass
    • Harris
    • Reach
    • Paterson
    • Rhodes
    • Brown
    • Hunt

Just now, hirstyboywonder said:

I honestly can't pick one this time. I keep staring at the list of players and can't remember one meaningful positive contribution from anyone. Forest were poor, we were utterly abysmal, again.

I really couldn't believe it would be possible to get any worse after Monk and certainly didn't expect Pulis to make us worse but you can't deny that he has.

We have changed manager because the last manager had an appalling record of 29 points from 32 games and we have somehow managed to get worse than that in both points and performances. 

Whoever is in charge, whether that be Pulis, or someone else if we make him another expensive sacking we can ill afford we need the club to draw up a clear and concise forward thinking plan for next season.

It has to start now.

Honest truth. I would be putting word out we will be accepting bids in January.

• Like 1

Just now, Freshfish said:

Wildsmith: No blame. The rest ...well let’s just single out the happy new contract trio for special commendation for being seriously throw. And a very special mention to the complete lack of any coherent plan. 

i voted for him ...faultless which is more than can be said for the rest of of them .

• Thanks 1

I recommend every looks up the 5 stages of grief. 

I’ve navigated my way through them and am on stage 5, Acceptance. 

that’s how I managed to not smash up my iPad and kick the dog. 

today wasn’t awful for me. It was simply what i expected. 

im already looking to going to Forest Green Rovers next season if they go up. 

also Carlisle might go up which would be great. I was born there and it’s always nice to find a reason to visit. 

UTO

3 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

Whoever is in charge, whether that be Pulis, or someone else if we make him another expensive sacking we can ill afford we need the club to draw up a clear and concise forward thinking plan for next season.

It has to start now.

Honest truth. I would be putting word out we will be accepting bids in January.

We wont get any bids.

Who would you bid for?

The two players sat on expensive contracts who can move for free in the summer?

The CB who has been inconsistent at best and woeful at worst since Loovens moved on.

The defender who has played his first game for us 4 months into the season, was signed when still recovering from a broken leg and has helped the defence concede more goals in the 2 games he has played?

Anyone else? 

6 minutes ago, torryowl said:

i voted for him ...faultless which is more than can be said for the rest of of them .

If I'd have chosen anyone that would have been mine too, as you say, purely because he did nothing wrong rather than doing anything of note. 

Edited by Guest

Just now, hirstyboywonder said:

We wont get any bids.

Who would you bid for?

The two players sat on expensive contracts who can move for free in the summer?

The CB who has been inconsistent at best and woeful at worst since Loovens moved on.

The defender who has played his first game for us 4 months into the season, was signed when still recovering from a broken leg and has helped the defence concede more goals in the 2 games he has played?

Anyone else? 

There will be clubs I'm sure who have made tentative enquiries about the likes of Reach, Lees, Bannan etc.

I'd be on the phone whispering in their ears "Make a cheeky bid now and he's yours....or wait for the free for all in the summer when there's more after him"

Dunkley I'd keep to skipper us in the 3rd division.

• Like 3

Dunkley MoM

Did well to play 2 games in a short space of time after he has had such a serious injury and long lay off.

Like I put on Saturday the players are not playing for each other, it's not so much what they are doing on the ball it's the total lack of movement and support off it.

I didn't expect attractive football from Pulis but I did expect tactics that put some pressure on the opposition.

1 minute ago, Lord Snooty said:

There will be clubs I'm sure who have made tentative enquiries about the likes of Reach, Lees, Bannan etc.

I'd be on the phone whispering in their ears "Make a cheeky bid now and he's yours....or wait for the free for all in the summer when there's more after him"

Dunkley I'd keep to skipper us in the 3rd division.

Imagine the free for all for Adam Reach, Barry Bannan and Tom Lees!

Most clubs simply aren't that stupid. I will be shocked if anyone thinks any of our players are what they need to pay for in January rather than getting them for free in July. 

You might be right about Dunkley though, he looks like 3rd division standard so far. Harsh to judge him on two games after 10 months out perhaps but the manager has seen fit to put him straight in. 

23 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

image.png.fc36e51e729f5d8a9b8b51ba611d1108.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

image.png.d63eda0f9980bd1cfc25f321fd75168c.png

It. Is. Over.

It is time to start making preparations for the 3rd division.

There is no point no thinking otherwise.

We must draw up a second list of  potential players...

Good 3rd division players.

Start planning now. Offloading where possible. Shrink the wage bill.

Cast the net far and wide for exciting young, effective players for next season.

We must plan effectivly for it NOW. Not wait around until it happens hoping we crawl clear of the wreckage...

Don't wait. Prepare now

Yeah we should but with this fella in charge, young exciting players will not be on the agenda.

13 minutes ago, CircleSeven said:

Voted Brown ironically and some other joker has also done it!

There is nothing worse that having a unique sense of humour and someone else does too. 

unless someone thinks he was MOM?

no. They can’t have?  Can they??

Haha that was me. I wanted to chose someone nobody else would possibly have picked 🤣

1 minute ago, ShaunO1 said:

Haha that was me. I wanted to chose someone nobody else would possibly have picked 🤣

Phew. 

I was going to call for Psychiatric help caus I thought someone had actually voted him as MoM!

it’s someone doing the same as me!

I’m going Rhodes next time!

even if he isn’t playing 😂😂

• Haha 1