Moses Odubajo unbelievable

I like Odubajo as a player, but wtf is that.

My mind boggles trying to think of a reasonable explanation for his reaction. He needs to address it publicly otherwise I hope we find a way to dock his wages, though I'm not sure what excuse he could come up with for that...

1 minute ago, Dan™ said:

My mind boggles trying to think of a reasonable explanation for his reaction. He needs to address it publicly otherwise I hope we find a way to dock his wages, though I'm not sure what excuse he could come up with for that...

He has addressed it publicly hasn't he? Its whether you decide to believe him or not. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dan™ said:

Twitter reply above?

1 minute ago, Whitechapel Owl said:

He has addressed it publicly hasn't he? Its whether you decide to believe him or not. 

I only just saw the tweets after posting.

I haven't watched the video back yet to see if what he says is in any way believable, but fair play to him for addressing it, yeah. He could have just ignored it if he'd already given up on the club/fans and just waited for his next paycheque in silence. Fair play in that regard at least.

• Like 2

Didn’t even clock that but I’m not shocked 

they’ve been strolling around all night 

You wouldn’t have even thought we’re bottom of the league and absolutely light years from staying up 

out of interest can someone do a stat of tonight - sideways passes versus forward passes 

just so I can cry myself to sleep :duntmatter:

33 minutes ago, Tommy Crawshaw said:

I've always stuck up for Odubajo on here because I don't think he's as bad as made out but that stinks.

Signing the like of him is why we’re in this position. Bargain bin player. How many clean sheets, how many assists, how many wins when he’s in the team. He may be a nice guy, it doesn’t really matter - but we shouldn’t be signing him in the first place. 

Naked Headbutt incoming from Tone  vvvvv 

19 minutes ago, alanharper said:

I hope Pulis chinned him. But he probably doesn't care either.