Moses Odubajo unbelievable

I could put the high 5 down to just a pure reaction to someone shoving their hand up in front of you. A bit like when you think someone has waved at you and you wave back even thought you have no idea who the person is. It's a weak weak defence but maybe....

The big smile on his face though just shows this for what it is. He's a disgrace and should never play for us again 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jim said:

Just an example of what TP is fighting against. This is so like when Megson took over, it’s untrue. He really needs to bomb a lot of these w@nk5rs out and if he has to go with the kids then so be it. I know what people are going to say, but what’s the alternative. At least the likes of Shaw, Hunt and Waldock care being fans of the club.

I agree, I would rather get relegated with lads that give a flip about this club than the shambolic set we have.

We were not even strolling about with any purpose,  it looked like the Darby & Joan club’s annual Christmas ******** up, wandering around, shuffling around.

Smile and give a high 5 to an opposition goal scorer? Utter banker and F off from our club useless, fing runt. 

• Like 1

what on earth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8 minutes ago, Jim said:

Just an example of what TP is fighting against. This is so like when Megson took over, it’s untrue. He really needs to bomb a lot of these w@nk5rs out and if he has to go with the kids then so be it. I know what people are going to say, but what’s the alternative. At least the likes of Shaw, Hunt and Waldock care being fans of the club.

So was Palmer and he's garbage

1 minute ago, Bleeder said:

Kinell Nev, are you on the wind up?

You wouldnt mind so much if it was a consolation goal for them but you'd expect anyone playing for us at present to be gutted at conceding owt.

No not at all for the first time in in more than four years Lees decides to show off his footballing skills. MASSIVE fail to the extent of being comedy gold. At home i half laughed, half grimaced. True Odd Job is not the greatest but I thought he put a shift in down the right.