Ben Marshall - SWFC LEGEND

On 15/12/2020 at 16:52, @owlstalk said:

It was great

Then turned into Pulisball and we needed to bring in Dave Jones to stop the rot

because Megson couldn't have Antonio and Marshal  ,And Dave Jones reaped the benefits of one of the duo 

• Like 1

Just now, Sefton owl said:

So what exactly do you mean by the word ‘legend’ then? 

I will be honest mate it honestly doesn’t matter how I reply to this or how YOU define it - it will get ripped to bits

Dont believe me? Start a new thread called Wednesday Legends and put a list of every single legend you can think of 

Dont leave a single one out 

A definitive list 

Then sit back and watch how much grief you get 

Owlstalk Shop

14 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I will be honest mate it honestly doesn’t matter how I reply to this or how YOU define it - it will get ripped to bits

Dont believe me? Start a new thread called Wednesday Legends and put a list of every single legend you can think of 

A definitive list 

Why do you think Ben Marshall is a Wednesday legend though? :ph34r:

Really he's just a bit on an Owlstalk legend, a souped up version of Owen Morrison. 

17 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

A definitive list 

I wouldn’t bother to be honest.

Just watched this podcast , absolutely brilliant btw.

Didn't realise Marshall was such a character or even a manc for that matter , some great tales and really surprised he packed in professionally at 29 , now playing in the pub leagues with his mates.

If you have an hour , have a listen , the podcast undr the cosh is brilliant , have seen interviews with Dean windass , Nigel Jenson , paddy Kenny on there all fantastic , can't praise it enough.

What do others think if they've seen it ?

On 15/12/2020 at 16:52, @owlstalk said:

It was great

Then turned into Pulisball and we needed to bring in Dave Jones to stop the rot

Because Mandric wouldn't front up the cash to sign Marshall and it then took an age before we got Antonio in on loan.

13 minutes ago, Watto said:

Didn't realise Marshall was such a character or even a manc for that matter , some great tales and really surprised he packed in professionally at 29 , now playing in the pub leagues with his mates.

If you have an hour , have a listen , the podcast undr the cosh is brilliant , have seen interviews with Dean windass , Nigel Jenson , paddy Kenny on there all fantastic , can't praise it enough.

Yeah it’s a good podcast mate. 

I enjoyed recent one with Luke Steele ex Man Utd and Barnsley keeper. Came across as a really nice guy with a dry sense of humour. I’d recommend that one if you haven’t seen it already.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Watto said:

Love their podcasts.

Nigel Jemson one was ace. Loads of good stories. There's quite a few with Wednesday connections. Weaver, Kirkland.

I do love to sit down with a good 1000 piece jigsaw and put UTC on.

• Like 1