You was warned

6 hours ago, sam1 said:

You was warned that settling for league 1/2 players would come back and bite you and ruin this cub.. check out my  +/- feedback for proof... You can blame Jos, Monk, Pulis all you like.. The fans accepting this shambles are a huge part to blame... from Dawson to Rhodes not a single one of them are good enough. Let's just go down and rebuild because this cycle is of tripe wore thin 3 years ago.

The fans accepting it? How does that work? Don't recall being asked which manager we want or which players we should sign and therefore having a say in it. Frustration has been voiced at many forums and levels so not sure what else you think the fans should have done to make things better. Am I missing something? 

• Love 1

I think what is most frustrating is that I can’t even vote with my feet..Book rests with Chansiri so therefore I’ve made the decision to never attend whilst the despotic little cretin has anything to do with SWFC..obviously when fans are actually allowed back in.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, sam1 said:

You was warned that settling for league 1/2 players would come back and bite you and ruin this cub.. check out my  +/- feedback for proof... You can blame Jos, Monk, Pulis all you like.. The fans accepting this shambles are a huge part to blame... from Dawson to Rhodes not a single one of them are good enough. Let's just go down and rebuild because this cycle is of tripe wore thin 3 years ago.

Who warned us at the time mate ? 

7 hours ago, sam1 said:

Sam is spot on, that’s why I have stayed away from the stadium in protest since March. 

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, sam1 said:

Yep. Of course its the fans signing the players. Must be our fault

1 hour ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

• Help your uncle jack off the horse. / Help your uncle Jack off the horse.
  • Let's eat grandma! / Let's eat, grandma!
  • I shook my cøck and it exploded everywhere. / I shook my Coke and it exploded everywhere.

Speaking of Jack, my grandad Jack often turned up late from work for his dinner.

Gran used to shout into the hall...... 'Ee, Jack, you're late'.

In her North Yorks accent, I was sure she was shouting 'ejaculate'.

• Love 1
  • Haha 7