We're down... I've accepted it

1 minute ago, s6 owl said:

It's also p*ssed me off that we have offered Lees, Bannan and Reach new contracts! Hopefully they all reject them and F off...

Yeah this has annoyed me too.

We’re rewarding failure.

Why should we be scared of losing 3 players that are part of a side that has us on the brink of the 3rd tier before the halfway point of season?

• Like 2

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a professional football outfit so abject on the ball. It’s a complete embarrassment, even simple 5 yard passes are misplaced, over/under hit or controlled like it’s coming back off a brick wall. This team is done and I’d go as far as saying the management and tactics (yes already) are as well. The sooner this shitshow is over the better for all of us.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, S1Owl said:

Pulis seems unable to play a team that scores goals which are needed for us to stay up. Can't see it changing soon. 

This, his teams, especially at this level are not renowned goalscoring teams. Hopefully things change soon, if we can bring in a couple of goalscorers and some more fight into the team but think we replaced one ultra defensive negative manager with another, when it's goals and wins we need to survive. 

• Like 1

Owner/Chairman: Stubborn, mule-headed clown out of his depth.

Team Manager: Negative, hoof ball tactics from the dark ages are totally unsuitable for the modern game.

Players: Lacking in quality, pace, desire, character & the stomach for a fight.

Of course we're going down & it will be some time before we come up again.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, The Night-Owl said:

This, his teams, especially at this level are not renowned goalscoring teams. Hopefully things change soon, if we can bring in a couple of goalscorers and some more fight into the team but think we replaced one ultra defensive negative manager with another, when it's goals and wins we need to survive. 

if TP doesn't know what we need he's round the bend. Got to be 442 or just stick loads up front gung ho just to score goals.. Desperation times 

The off season was an absolute disaster. We needed a new manager and a new rebuild. We now have a squad full of weak players and an incompetent manager.

League one here we come. 

32 minutes ago, striker said:

The longer Pulis stays, the more likely it is. 

It's not working, Chansiri should swallow his pride and give us a fighting chance 

Yea..Like his next pick is bound to be a winner...He's as much at fault as any manager or player....he's clueless and refuses help

• Like 1

One of the worst Wednesday sides I’ve ever seen. Devoid of fight, passion, endeavour, ability, pride and mental strength. 

A disgrace to the badge and fans. It’s a good job there are no fans in the stadium. They don’t deserve to witness that utter garbage. 

We’ve gone from a club on the brink to stabilisation under MM to a club looking like it’s in troubled waters once more despite the owners supposed wealth. 

The mismanagement of our club is nothing short of criminal. 

We deserve so much better. 

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, s6 owl said:

It's also p*ssed me off that we have offered Lees, Bannan and Reach new contracts! Hopefully they all reject them and F off...

Looking nailed on we're down so need a complete rebuild, as a result see no point keeping players on the books (on decent wages) who contributed to the problem with their spineless performances. Get rid and get ready for life in League One.

58 minutes ago, RockieOwl said:

Its 4 points. Not loads to make up. I thought after the hudds match the next three matches were crucial. First one gone and again can't score more than one at home but want to at least make it to Xmas before thinking this. In fact forest game is crucial 

Soon to be 7.