We're down... I've accepted it

There's just no redeeming aspects to this side.  There's not "they're young, they'll do better" or "they're a league one squad out of their depth" (promoted from league 1 for e.g.).  There's just no fight, no quality and no idea.

I wouldn't want more than 3 or 4 of this lot in our squad even in league 1.

• Like 2

Just not bothered...

Yep, thought things were improving in Pulis’ first 5 games but he’s not a miracle worker and we’ve regressed back to the same Monk level of performances. The players simply aren’t good enough no matter who was in charge.  

Maybe Pulis would sign some better players in January but now you wonder who would want to join the worst team in the league adrift at the bottom.

Sadly league 1 is beckoning strongly now 

1 minute ago, Eastern said:

January window is massive.

Why, what are we going to be able to do that will get us a season's worth of points, in less than half a season?

We need 40 points from the next 28 games.  That's winning every other game! How are we going to do that unless we sign Ronaldo AND Messi?

• Like 1

Just not bothered...

Everyone saying January is massive. Let’s face it we never do business quickly so it’s a good 2 months nearly before we change the team (if we do at all). How many games will we play and points we will miss out on in 2 months. We are as good as down.

Could not agree more, we are a joke, Chansiri is a stubborn fool, Pulis is and was never the right man for the job, the team are a disgrace to the club. 

I wish we could sack them, if I performed so badly in my role I would be shown the door, however as they are footballers, well allegedly, they are exempt from consequences.

If any of the team read this F off and donate your entire wages for the minimum last 2 games to charity, you deserve nothing. What a set of pathetic, spineless ass wipes you really are. 

1 minute ago, mattitheowl said:

Why, what are we going to be able to do that will get us a season's worth of points, in less than half a season?

We need 40 points from the next 28 games.  That's winning every other game! How are we going to do that unless we sign Ronaldo AND Messi?

The why, is because it is our only chance.

ive accepted it a while ago . this team is going to get the lowest points total ever recorded at this level , it will sink to league 2 in 2 seasons . if i was there now i cant repeat what id say but the bloody pulis who 92% of us didnt want before he got job would be getting most of my wrath. sets up every game the same and just hoof up front and hope for best. its completely broken why persist with bannan pelepesy in midfield thats been our problem for 2-3 years and maybe why they set up with just 1 up front due to having the worst midfield by far in this league . 

We look doomed, just simply don't score anywhere near enough. Lack of goals, discipline and draws are killing us. We look like we go into every game hoping to pinch a draw but once the opposition get in front or come back we're done for.

Expected more of Pulis and unless DC backs him big time in the next window, it looks already like he won't last long. Still have some belief in Pulis to somehow keep us up but the way it's going we could be cut adrift by the time the window re-opens.

Starting to think we should have took a chance on someone like Lowe or Johnson instead and built for the future. Hopefully Pulis can sort it out but it's looking like an uphill task even for someone as experienced and canny has him.