Im in. Gonna do the front room up like Wethers at Chap. Start there at 10. Then Im gonna move into the conservatory which will be done up like Barnsley Metrodome. Probably get to TV for about 14:50.

Got ifollow but not watching that sh!te

Going out for the day with kids because I’m sick of Wednesday ruining my weekends

Ten minutes was all it took watching us against Huddersfield and I’m done with it they can phook off

Chansiri can shove his sh!tty elephants up his arse

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, steelerian said:

Me too, but mine charge £40 for the season EFL pass, which I happily declined. (last season it was free)

At 3.00 GMT I shall be watchign whatever EPL game is being shown..........Newcastle v WBA.....FML 🙄

I pay 40 for year get everything I’ll even get the boxing tonight 

• Like 1

All week I was planning to give it a miss, was going with a mate to watch Wealdstone v Weymouth but that’s now sold out.  Now I’m torn, will be out in the garden this afternoon trying to forget about it, but as 3pm approaches I might cave in - “Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in!”

11 hours ago, Grandad said:

Having been motivated by the #DefundChansiri thread I'm going to look for an illegal stream

I'm hoping that piracy will kill the club

Which football team is it that you "support"? It ican't be SWFC, so why post on here?

50 minutes ago, Worthing_owl said:

Which football team is it that you "support"? It ican't be SWFC, so why post on here?

Errrrr

Ok

Edited by Grandad

"The best poster on Owlstalk by far" - Kaven Walker