#DefundChansiri

4 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Oh seriously..

come on mate...

Isn't that what you normally do? If someone is making a right hash out of something and I can do a whole lot better ? I show them how to do it, not just just tell them.

However I don't normally tell people with multi-million pound fortunes what they are doing wrong, funny that.

8 hours ago, akbuk said:

In the present economic climate any other businesses would have folded we are alive because Chansiri puts his hand in his pocket and keeps the club alive.

Given our respective bank balances, I imagine that would equate to me sticking £20 in the pot and writing it off. Fire up the violins.

#prayfordejphon  

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Guest LondonOwl313
2 hours ago, akbuk said:

This years season ticket will be rolled over next season i believe 

That’s all well and good from our perspective, still getting what we’ve paid for etc. 

But worries me that that money is obviously being spent this season. Means next season he’ll have no season ticket money.. probably a good job we’ll be in league one with wages capped at 2 grand a week. Probably his plan tbh

6 hours ago, akbuk said:

No chance. I’m not having another season watching that sheeite, especially as we’ll be in League 1. 

I bought a Championship Season ticket. If we’re in League 1, I want my money back. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Yoshihiro Sunbeam said:

How anyone can continue to support Chansiri after the promises of him funding a decent squad as long as we continue to be charged outrageous prices turned out to be a blatant lie is beyond me.

He did fund a decent squad and got done for it.🤣 the problem was it wasn't decent.

On 11/12/2020 at 21:35, RichSheffWeds said:

I love these keyboard warriors. 

Like it or not, he put his money where his mouth is. 

And he’s still bankrolling the club. 

Unless there is a buyer lined up you are wasting your breath.  

Unless you’re going to take the risk and buy him out, then bankroll the losses until we turn things around ?

You could gather a crack team of protesters and have a whip round. 

Screenshot 2020-12-13 at 07.52.06.jpg

Owlstalk Shop

Guest Grandad
18 hours ago, hirstyboywonder said:

How many times have you got out of the habit?

Pretty sure under Jos you said you had thrown it in to watch amateur football.

You'll have forgotten this because it doesn't fit your narrative

I said I'd stopped watching because my son had taken over as manager of a team in the Central Midlands League and I'd rather watch the football at that level than any more of the poo that Jos gave us

18 hours ago, akbuk said:

That’s correct,

Fans aren’t being offered refunds for this season, they are being forced to renew for next season.

That means that if you sit on the South Stand you’ll be paying over £600 to watch third division football, on the North it’ll be over £500 to watch third division football and in the Kop over £400 to watch third division football.

Those ticket prices have to be a record for third division football.

I’ll go next season as I’m effectively being forced to but after that I’m done until that man has left my club.

10 hours ago, sherlyegg said:

He did fund a decent squad and got done for it.🤣 the problem was it wasn't decent.

And the squad is going to get worse, the headlines this week about new contracts being offered to Bannan, Lees and Reach is a smokescreen, non of them will accept 7k a week which is our wage cap limit. Not that I particularly want to keep any of them but just like Nuhiu, Fletcher and Fox they will walk away. And we'll not attract anyone descent regardless of who the manager is with that budget. Mr Chansiri your time here is done you have ruined a great club please sell up asap and go. Due to the inept way you have run the club it is you who will have to lose out financially the club atm is worthless but somebody might be able to stop us from going bankrupt which is inevitable if you stay in charge. 

20 hours ago, LondonOwl313 said:

That’s all well and good from our perspective, still getting what we’ve paid for etc. 

But worries me that that money is obviously being spent this season. Means next season he’ll have no season ticket money.. probably a good job we’ll be in league one with wages capped at 2 grand a week. Probably his plan tbh

I doubt there is much season ticket money this year

Guest LondonOwl313
43 minutes ago, akbuk said:

I doubt there is much season ticket money this year

Why? They aren't refunding and are spending people's money they paid for season tickets this season.

So its next season when everyone will receive their season tickets and the money will have gone already 

Guest Hornsby

Chansiri already defunded of cash. Why did he go to vulture lender?

Looks like loan lolly now lost as can't  pay players' wages.

And still daren't publish Accounts. Financial and football cliff edge.

On 11/12/2020 at 20:49, ANDY said:

To be fair to the op all the shybo we’ve been served can be traced back to chansiri. 

barring Carlos first season we’ve gone backwards at a rapid rate. 

What about the previous 20 years?.

We aint be poo just for 6 years..

Yes DC is responsible for those 6 years, but the decline began in 1997, down wards ever since.

• Like 3

16 hours ago, LondonOwl313 said:

Why? They aren't refunding and are spending people's money they paid for season tickets this season.

So its next season when everyone will receive their season tickets and the money will have gone already 

Because the Covid lockdown will have limited ticket sales

Guest Hornsby
15 hours ago, adelphi1867 said:

What about the previous 20 years?.

We aint be poo just for 6 years..

Yes DC is responsible for those 6 years, but the decline began in 1997, down wards ever since.

Solvent though.

Now no. But can't work out what he's up to, unless Paxo also a beneficial owner.

Hope we don't get a Wigan -type whammy.