#DefundChansiri

37 minutes ago, Johnny Concrete said:

And yet all he has gone on about in the past is the respect he thinks he deserves.

I've said it before the guy demands respect but does absolutely nothing to earn it. He has meddled with the clubs identity such as badge and kits without even giving the fans a choice, the ticket prices, the shocking merchandise in the club shop, he has made it near upon impossible to form any relationship with local businesses to help with promoting the commercial side. And apparently we should be thanking him for all this?

He has gone into this whole approach with a complete control freak attitude and that ultimately will be his downfall. 

What is for certain, this whole chaos has proven two things:

1.Dejphon Chansiri shouldn't be anywhere near running a professional football club

2. Dejphon Chansiri shouldn't be anywhere near running a business.

That'll do for me mate,a first class description of the Chansiri years.

Guest Therealrealist
19 minutes ago, catdog1121 said:

DC may have made many mistakes but if we had a Chairman like Allen with the current pandemic we would have gone into administration and the club would be no more.

At least with DC he is committed to the club and that will not happen.

For all those wanting DC to just leave, be careful what you wish for.  Under both Allen and Mandric there was hardly lots of potential buyers lined up and with the current economic situation I think the only kind of "buyer" would be some dodgy shady syndicate type that would put the club in serious danger. 

Been waiting for a "be carefull what you wish for"..bingo..got a full house💰💰

I think the main question is...and has been for a while...

What makes these "Advisors" so fire proof?

Managers have gone...Players who could do a better job than those who are here...have gone....A fair few fans...have gone

Begs the question doesn't it?....All the above go for reasons of mistakes and not been good enough...

Who in the name of f.ook gave us Abdi, Urby etc...and got away with it?

17 hours ago, Steelman said:

I think it's commonly acknowledged now by even the most deluded Happy Clapper that Chansiri has killed our club. This has been done by a combination of arrogance, incompetence and indifference. 

From the shambles that were our 150th anniversary celebrations, to getting rid of the stripes, cakeball, Urby and so on. The man is a complete buffooon. He's dragged us through the courts, ruined our reputation and made us a laughing stock. Not just in the city, but in English football as a whole, we are a complete basket case. Players not being paid properly and so on.

.......And still we don't protest, we don't show our displeasure, our anger. Why is this?......... I think we're too nice.

He said:  If you want Premier League football and the best players do you want to carry on paying top money? Or do you want to pay less and we'll play the kids? Well we're playing kids and garbage loans and still paying Premier League prices. He's not even refunded last seasons ST money never mind the current season. It's a disgrace.

We've got to hit him where it hurts. Christmas is coming......... don't spend your hard earned money in the shop. Don't let him fleece us with the ST renewals like last year. Keep your money and don't give him a penny. When we're allowed back in, don't buy a programme, don't spend any of your hard earned money in the ground until he's refunded every single person and addressed the fans concerns.

Fight back and #DefundChansiri

and a Merry feckin Christmas to you too! 

17 hours ago, Steelman said:

I think it's commonly acknowledged now by even the most deluded Happy Clapper that Chansiri has killed our club. This has been done by a combination of arrogance, incompetence and indifference. 

From the shambles that were our 150th anniversary celebrations, to getting rid of the stripes, cakeball, Urby and so on. The man is a complete buffooon. He's dragged us through the courts, ruined our reputation and made us a laughing stock. Not just in the city, but in English football as a whole, we are a complete basket case. Players not being paid properly and so on.

.......And still we don't protest, we don't show our displeasure, our anger. Why is this?......... I think we're too nice.

He said:  If you want Premier League football and the best players do you want to carry on paying top money? Or do you want to pay less and we'll play the kids? Well we're playing kids and garbage loans and still paying Premier League prices. He's not even refunded last seasons ST money never mind the current season. It's a disgrace.

We've got to hit him where it hurts. Christmas is coming......... don't spend your hard earned money in the shop. Don't let him fleece us with the ST renewals like last year. Keep your money and don't give him a penny. When we're allowed back in, don't buy a programme, don't spend any of your hard earned money in the ground until he's refunded every single person and addressed the fans concerns.

Fight back and #DefundChansiri

n5yyP4.gif

6 hours ago, james o connor said:

Ignore COVID for a minute , what would be the reason to go? Football is dire , chairman is a total  car Crash and the prices are a joke . whenever folk can have a life again, what would they rather ? Paying Through the nose  to watch us get relegated Or have long overdue catch ups in the pub / golf course, family days out or whatever it is you enjoy doing ? 

it’s not really about  protesting, it’s about not wasting your Saturday being bored  And miserable .  Left about mins into the Blackburn game in February 5/0 down , and won’t be back until chansiri has gone . 

Good for you!

What are you up to this afternoon?

5 hours ago, Grandad said:

That's my biggest worry for the future of the club

A year without football, means I have an extra £2k in my back pocket (I go to lots of away games too). I don't enjoy watching us on TV but then I haven't really enjoyed watching us in person for a good while either (apart from very brief spells).

I've got out of the habit, and if that can happen to me then I'm sure I will be one of many

How many times have you got out of the habit?

Pretty sure under Jos you said you had thrown it in to watch amateur football.

6 hours ago, james o connor said:

it’s not really about  protesting, it’s about not wasting your Saturday being bored  And miserable .  Left about mins into the Blackburn game in February 5/0 down , and won’t be back until chansiri has gone . 

You also said you wouldn't go to Hillsborough again while 'clown' Carvahal was chief coach.

Are you actually a supporter?

Just now, @owlstalk said:

When are you going to understand post not poster?

We are discussing whether or not posters want to protest, go to watch Wednesday, do other things. 

It is not abuse it is part of the debate.

I'd say labeling people as brainless and ridiculing their posts is more having a go at the poster rather than the content of the post, wonder who does that......

4 hours ago, sage owl said:

Genuine question if you feel like you do why go back. 

ST holder. It runs out this season. This cheekytwat Chansiri is going to have the gall to ask fans to renew them again before he’s even refunded last seasons. And who knows when he’ll refund this season’s. I wouldn’t put it past him to put us into administration first.

He’s not having another penny out of me for as long as he’s here. 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Steelman said:

ST holder. It runs out this season. This cheekytwat Chansiri is going to have the gall to ask fans to renew them again before he’s even refunded last seasons. And who knows when he’ll refund this season’s. I wouldn’t put it past him to put us into administration first.

He’s not having another penny out of me for as long as he’s here. 

This years season ticket will be rolled over next season i believe 

• Like 1