So what was it last night then?

3 minutes ago, Five Archers said:

Fair point and would except that after 60 minutes of not having the ball, my point is this was happening from the first minute and half of our lot don’t seem to even want the ball

My post was somewhat tongue in cheek, as for the first half performance last night, clueless as to why they were all so far off it. 

1 minute ago, hirstyboywonder said:

My post was somewhat tongue in cheek, as for the first half performance last night, clueless as to why they were all so far off it. 

Dunno mate wish I could explain it, just hope our midfield are never paddling in the sea when the tide comes in, no way would they escape 

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Five Archers said:

For most players I’d agree with you striker but as an ex central defender I loved games when we were under the cosh, our problems also include defenders who don’t like or know how to defend

Fair point, agree. I'd be much happier with just the 4 defenders though, not 10!

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, FreshOwl said:

A lack of effort or fatigue? Because something clearly wasn’t right 

The players are sh!t; we’ve not replaced Loovens, Wallace, Hunt, Fletcher, etc.

The players with character and will give you a consistent 7/10. 

11 hours ago, FreshOwl said:

When you’ve got players strolling up to take set pieces when we’re 2-0 down. They were all going through the motions from kick off.

Closing the opposition down not because they aim to win the ball, but because they feel they have to 

So right. We were ambling to the ball when 2-0 down. Players didn’t look interested.

• Like 1

Is anyone REALLY surprised

Since Pulis has come he's thrust the 'oh so popular amongst the squad' Kieron Westwood straight back in, he's played players out of their natural position, immediately adpoted his usual negative dull tactics, played defensively from the start, making bizarre substitutions, taking players off who were doing nothing wrong, and then... just as our players were enduring all of that goes to the press every five minutes telling anyone who will listen that the players we have are rubbish.

Most of our squad are out of contract in a few months and I bet they can't WAIT to get out of here

As fans we're stuck here

lol

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

wish we could dump all the  players and start again with players who will bust a gut to play , this shower will only turn up once in a while and that my friends ain't good enough  , Hand on heart i bet any who played football on here if they came onto the pitch with the attitude they had  last night , would be rotting in the reserves till they worked out what day it is  , 

• Like 1