Fingers crossed

Guest Grandad

I like Westwood and he's the best keeper at Hillsborough. I thought we brought him back in too early as he wasn't fully fit and TBH Wildsmith had done nothing wrong in the previous games so it should have been his to lose.

Will not make one jot of difference to this squad though ... he can organise a defence better than the other 2 but we wouldn't score in Caesers.

1 hour ago, Grandad said:

That we get Westwood back on Saturday

That defence needs someone behind it organising it, and someone they have confidence in

The has been the problem with Lee’s. Misses Loovens or Westwood organising him.

2 minutes ago, A12owl said:

And Mick McCarthy. 

I think I would have Mr McBoring at the moment. Can't be any worse. 

Can it? 

Really struggle to think of any manager who could get a tune out of what we currently have. 

Very true. Imagine pep with this squad. Can't imagine tipy tapy football in 6 games. 

7 hours ago, hirstys_achilles said:

Stat means nothing. This is a stat that means something shots  on target for us over the season. Ridiculous talking about the keeper after this season performances. Least of our problems. By far

So I’m not allowed to talk about how he performs in games because stats show he’s kept a clean sheet, but then we concede goals from every shot on target I’m not allowed to talk about that stat

ok then