Fingers crossed

Guest Grandad

Guest Grandad

That we get Westwood back on Saturday

That defence needs someone behind it organising it, and someone they have confidence in

Ha ha ha. Westwood is not the answer to the current problems at Hillsborough. 

If it gives you something to hope for and grab on to then good for you. I would love to feel the same. 

Fact is Westwood has been guilty of dropping more clangers in last 2 seasons than both of our young keepers put together. 

Its so obvious that the biggest problem stems from our inability to play football in the oppositions half. We have no attack or goal scorers or anyone to create chances. 

Westwood has had his time. He needs to move on. Wish him all the best. Then all the people who keep going back to him as the solution need to move on. 

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, Grandad said:

That we get Westwood back on Saturday

That defence needs someone behind it organising it, and someone they have confidence in

Not sure I want to start the match a goal down after his inevitable flappy bird mistake.

2 minutes ago, hirstys_achilles said:

10 outfield players who are absolutely dire atm and we have people picking out the keeper. Omg if wildsmith had played to the same standards of the avg outfield player tonight it would be a rugby score. 

Not a great argument when he conceded 100% of shots on target 

5 minutes ago, hirstys_achilles said:

10 outfield players who are absolutely dire atm and we have people picking out the keeper. Omg if wildsmith had played to the same standards of the avg outfield player tonight it would be a rugby score. 

If he had performed to the standard of an average championship keeper we wouldn't have lost.

• Haha 1

If you get paid good money to do nothing else but stop a ball going past you, and you practice doing that all week, only to be crap at it when it matters, you can hardly complain when people pull you up for it.

I’d expect that if I was crap at my job, I’d be pulled up about it too, but I’m not luckily enough.

2 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

If you get paid good money to do nothing else but stop a ball going past you, and you practice doing that all week, only to be crap at it when it matters, you can hardly complain when people pull you up for it.

I’d expect that if I was crap at my job, I’d be pulled up about it too, but I’m not luckily enough.

What about all the outfield players