Next three games....

1 hour ago, striker said:

Not going to happen. Those who welcomed Pulis now seeing first hand the consequences. 

I was geniunely surprised how many on here were happy with the Pulis appointment.

When a manager is hated by the fans of the last two clubs he’s managed, alarm bells should be ringing 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, pat blondeau said:

I was geniunely surprised how many on here were happy with the Pulis appointment.

When a manager is hated by the fans of the last two clubs he’s managed, alarm bells should be ringing 

We know better. We’re not “tin-pot”. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, pat blondeau said:

Exactly!

But that's what you get with an owner who runs the club as a part time hobby, subject to 'advice' from third party advisors.

An unbelievably arrogant appointment, which so far is backfiring spectacularly. 

• Like 3

It makes me smile how the general mood on here is now that Pulis was a terrible appointment.
On Saturday the mood was Pulis will get it right.
Always strange how 1 result can change the mood so quickly.
I don't think Pulis was terrible or a brilliant appointment.

I can see why he was chosen as he is a very experienced coach although his methods and style of football are a bit dated.

Cant see realistically anyone else who we could have got who would be doing any better.
The slide the club is in will take more than 6 games to get out of.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, WalthamOwl said:

Anything less than 7 points and we are done imo. 

We haven’t got a snowball on a gas rings chance of getting 7 points.

Based on last nights showing, Barnsley will beat us comfortably and, whilst we might not lose to Forest or Coventry, I’d be surprised if we beat either.

Pulis has got a lot to do before Saturday !