Huddersfield - V - Wednesday OMDT

Big Dom...  

174 members have voted

1. 1. ....a future in midfield?

• Yes- Got the attributes
    • No - Nothing more than a stop-gap

1 minute ago, Joe Jockstrap said:

It’s that ******** fault, he set us up to defend. We kicked off and practically everyone ran back into our half to defend. Pathetic. It was like watching Sunday League football, Pulis please shove your cap up your fat ass. 

But we knew this, not a surprise.

Some said he was guaranteed to win points,  thought that was the trade off for dogshit football. 

Thought Pulis was supposed to know what he was doing, keep it tight at the back, not let in late goals to lose games from winning positions or have a team not turn up. 

Some said that, I always thought he was an appallingly bad choice. 

But, it ok because some also say that in January we will magically sign half a dozen players in key positions, doing in a few weeks what we've not done recruitment wise in 4 years. Let's see how that turns out. 

I thought we had taken a step forward over recent games, but tonight.........two steps backward.

I’m not gonna react, I’m going to put my iPad away and switch off. The players on that pitch tonight have an awful lot to answer for. There was no courage at all. Shrinking violets everywhere. I do recognise some must be knackered, but it isn’t hugely different for Huddersfield.

I will recharge and muster my support again for Saturday.....

• Like 2

I’ve looked very closely at this squad and the only players I’d keep at all are Iorfa, Wildsmith and Shaw.

The rest aren’t up to it anymore

We started off with a back 9 tripping over each other and 4 of them just kicked it anywhere. You wouldn’t get in a team of mine if you booted it anywhere.

1 hour ago, Lord Snooty said:

I want them tested for something.

Food poisoning. Legionella. Was anyone running the taps at the training ground during the lockdown? 

Unfortunately, Apathy can’t be cured. 
Not even the notion  of a public flogging could’ve shaken this lot up tonight.

• Like 2