• No - Nothing more than a stop-gap

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

*opens email*

*clicks 'new'*

*types Merry Christmas* 

*clicks 'send to all'*

*Picks up disarrano and goes back to waiting for a shot on goal*

What a waste of time!

You'd be better off writing out 80 Christmas cards! 

Just now, quinnssweetshop said:

Let's face it DC has been shafted by his advisors. 

Shafted by the players and still is that stupid as to believe the sheite that's fed to him. They saw him coming from a Mile away. Doyen and Paxo rubbing their hands with glee at the thought of " Advising him " 

The players rubbing their hands with glee at the thought of fleecing him and the fans. 

What a phooking shambles this club has become. 

All because of some wet behind the ears. " Son of "   

UTO

TBF DC has had five years to wise up. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Johnny Concrete said:

What we are witnessing at this moment in time on the pitch, the mess off the pitch, Chansiri is the route cause of this problem.

From the bottom of barell signings, to the ridiculous excuse of the club shop, he has ruined it.

You can try defend him all you want but wether you like it or not this man will destroy our once proud club. Some saying Pulis may walk before the season is finished? I honestly wouldn't blame him one single bit, like Bruce, any self respecting manager who knows the game and realises what a basketcase of a club this has become, will run a mile from it.

Well we are all entitled to our view Johnny, but you’re not going to tell me Brucey walked because of Chansiri, or Garry was crap because of Chansiri supporting him in the transfer market. Had DC not supported his managers then I would agree with you. but that’s not true. Yep, he took advice and lost us points, but he won’t do that again. He’s not picking the team, he’s not calling tactics, he’s not on the field. The fault lies with them! ( in my opinion).

you might argue that the 12 point deduction kicked the stuffing out of the side and I might agree with you- but Pulis was appointed to reverse that and I think he will. You might argue also that he kept an ageing side for too long, but that was the manager’s decision (s). Both Carlos and Jos ( he should have been great with that track record) were at fault and DC backed them.

DC is an easy target for the fans, but I think there are far worse Chairmen around. I also think that Garry Monk was clearing out the dross and building a side over three or four transfer windows. Maybe we should have given him a whole season with his own team. It was unreasonable to judge him with someone else’s players during a clear out, a pandemic and a points deduction. The dice was loaded against him when he walked through the door!

Have we equalised yet?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, NOT jack whitham said:

You can also destroy a kid by totally ignoring them and not giving them a chance, think he is 20 years old thats not a kid in my book, Trevor Francis was top scorer in the old second division when he was 15.

Trevor wouldn't have made 16 playing with this lot!

Just a bloke. Being dragged along in a world that moves too quick for it's own good.

2 minutes ago, westy365owl said:

Can anyone remember the last time Bannan took charge of a game and actually dictated play for all his experience he is so easy to mark out of a game and offers little , apart from the odd decent ball its always the little turn and pass it back 

He's shocking. I know he has his fans, but he offers very little. I'm starting to develop a real dislike of him. So frustrating to see him constantly have the ball, all the set pieces, and does nothing with it 95% of the time.

• Like 1