Ifollow Huddersfield

Has anyone else applied for a match pass for Huddersfield game (deduct from ST balance)

not received their unique pass code number yet.

Applied last friday and received confirmation email ok, usually received code number before now.:sad::sad:

Just now, oldtawnyowl said:

Has anyone else applied for a match pass for Huddersfield game (deduct from ST balance)

not received their unique pass code number yet.

Applied last friday and received confirmation email ok, usually received code number before now.:sad::sad:

you dont get a passcode for away games do you  ....if you do then ive been blowing 10 quid every other week 

2 minutes ago, torryowl said:

you dont get a passcode for away games do you  ....if you do then ive been blowing 10 quid every other week 

Yes, you get them for midweek away games.

12 minutes ago, CircleSeven said:

Does anyone know. Can you watch ‘red button’ games on Sky Sports Go (the Sky App)?

I don’t have my own Sky subscription but can log on to ‘sky sports go’ using my father in laws log in details?

I have Sky go app through a similar arrangement with my daughter. But, no, you can't access 'red button' through

Sky Go.

Edited by oldtawnyowl
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, A12owl said:

I think it's the main game on Sky Sports Football. It will have proper commentary and more than one camera. And replays to show our goals six times over. 

Says Red Button unless you know otherwise?

And you’ve added an ‘s’ on the end of the word ‘goal’. 

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, A12owl said:

I think you can. I'm sure I have done it but can't remember how. Somebody did post it on here which is how I know. Create a thread asking the question. You will get more responses than a post within a thread. 

It's the main game on SS Football so you shouldn't need it anyway. 

I think. 

You use the sky sports app, sign in with the same Id as you use for sky go. 

this was pre COVID assume it’s the same now but not tried it. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, oldtawnyowl said:

I have Sky go app through a similar arrangement with my daughter. But, no, you can't access 'red button' through

Sky Go.

That's correct, only way besides sky is through NowTV and this is only on certain devices like Smart TV and PS4/Xbox. 

Tonight's game is on but I can't see Forest game next week being advertised, all Premier League teams are playing midweek which might be reason even though it's Amazon who are showing all games. 

5 minutes ago, bradowl said:

That's correct, only way besides sky is through NowTV and this is only on certain devices like Smart TV and PS4/Xbox. 

Tonight's game is on but I can't see Forest game next week being advertised, all Premier League teams are playing midweek which might be reason even though it's Amazon who are showing all games. 

You can't get red button games on Now TV.  I'm having to watch on ifollow. 

You can get now TV on a PC or mobile phone by the way.  You don't need a TV, although you can buy a Now TV stick that plugs into the back of the telly.  

We are live on Sky Bet btw guys.

Always thought it was just random foreign games that were live on that, don't think I've ever seen a UK game advertised for it. 

Edited by Al98

4 hours ago, Al98 said:

We are live on Sky Bet btw guys.

Always thought it was just random foreign games that were live on that, don't think I've ever seen a UK game advertised for it. 

I take it you need an account with them to watch it? Do you know if it has commentary? 

27 minutes ago, Woodyowl450 said:

I take it you need an account with them to watch it? Do you know if it has commentary? 

Yeah i believe you need an account.

Not too sure in terms of the commentary, never watched anything on sky bet as its usually lower league foreign teams that are free to watch.