Wages if Relegated

43 minutes ago, Therealrealist said:

Yeah theyl be mad dash to sign our 'better players'..the ones who have just took us down..if we do go down its cus most of this mob are not chamionship standard

There wages stay same until contracts end they dont drop to 2500. But the few players we would want to keep would prob not want to stay iofa borner llongo. There only 3 id want to keep , they we can only sign players on £2500 a week .good luck finding quality on that. 

12 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

That's such a mad rule

If you're getting relegated you might as well recruit like mad in January a load of top players on top wages!

But who knows they are getting relegated in January.?.

What we do about March time if we look doomed, is sign up all our players on new contracts. so we can give them more than 2500.

4 minutes ago, pazowl55 said:

But who knows they are getting relegated in January.?. 

Tony Pulis

*disclaimer - this was a JOKE which until recently used to be welcomed/permitted/allowed before the fun police turned up*

• Haha 2

Owlstalk Shop

9 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Tony Pulis

*disclaimer - this was a JOKE which until recently used to be welcomed/permitted/allowed before the fun police turned up*

lol

I am ok with his appointment and I think he will keep us up. A case of the right man at the right time. 

But what I will say is how many other managers could we have got in and they had no win in there first 5 games, and the whole fan base not say it was a bad appointment. Imagine if we had appointment a lower league manager for example.

He is getting alot of leeway because of his reputation I believe. But he needs to start winning games soon. 

1 minute ago, pazowl55 said:

lol

I am ok with his appointment and I think he will keep us up. A case of the right man at the right time. 

But what I will say is how many other managers could we have got in and they had no win in there first 5 games, and the whole fan base not say it was a bad appointment. Imagine if we had appointment a lower league manager for example.

He is getting alot of leeway because of his reputation I believe. But he needs to start winning games soon. 

You missed this bit from my post mate

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

10 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

You missed this bit from my post mate

You missed this bit of mine.

lol

I know you were joking. I was basically saying soon these jokes maybe accepted by all if he don't start winning games.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

That's such a mad rule

If you're getting relegated you might as well recruit like mad in January a load of top players on top wages!

whats mad and wrong is that premier league teams get 150 million over 3 years of going down . while we will be lucky to get someone from a park side in northern premier on such low wages if we go down , im all for wage caps but this is going too far, the drop from championship to league 1 is like falling off a cliff . there will be no such thing as big clubs like sunderland and small clubs like accrington etc there wage bills will be the same . otherwise big fines and penaties well nowt new for us then.