Greatest 1980's arcade games

Double Dragon should be higher than 13!

For me Gauntlet would have been in the top 3 for sure.

Can't argue with number 1. 

An era of gaming when games were made for enjoyment, and not just to rinse you for cash. 

• Like 1

God i remember pretty much all of those.

Dragons Lair was like jaw dropping stuff but it was like 30p a game and i just never got far with it.

Reminded me of a game called Mr Do i played hooooouurrsssss on.

and the sit down Star Wars game where you got to shoot the frigging death star.  That was deffo next level stuff.

feeling old

Paperboy only 23 outrageous :biggrin:

Again can't argue with Pac Man, iconic.

Notable mentions from me

Track & Field
Hyper Sports

Kung Fu Master

Tapper/Root Beer Tapper
Gun Smoke
Commando

For a decade both me and my cildhood's best mate are trying to find our favorite arcade game we played in early 90's, but without any luck. 

It looks well like double dragon and you can play it in co-op mode where one character is blue and another red. You start as two Agents trying to dive on your way to some secret enemy badse while shooting enemy divers and sharks. 

Some help would be much appreciated 🙂

3 hours ago, malek said:

For a decade both me and my cildhood's best mate are trying to find our favorite arcade game we played in early 90's, but without any luck. 

It looks well like double dragon and you can play it in co-op mode where one character is blue and another red. You start as two Agents trying to dive on your way to some secret enemy badse while shooting enemy divers and sharks. 

https://l-lists.com/en/lists/qreay4.html

It's not Renegae or Final Fight is it?

• Thanks 1
On 24/12/2020 at 21:11, malek said:

It sounds a bit like Rush N Attack, also known as Green Beret on the computer.

They had red and blue 2 player co-ops.  i dont recall it starting in water but it may have done,

• Thanks 1
On 08/01/2021 at 12:24, mcmigo said:

It sounds a bit like Rush N Attack, also known as Green Beret on the computer.

They had red and blue 2 player co-ops.  i dont recall it starting in water but it may have done,

Thanks a lot on your help. Looked it out and it is not that, although gameplay looks similar, visuals and settings are not.