Greatest game. Podcast.

Not sure if it’s been covered on here. Apologies if so. 
If you’re a fan of football I’d recommend this by Jamie Carragher. Some great guests and ex players like Thierry Henry. Some ex Liverpool as you’d expect but others such as Stuart Broad and Martin Johnson. All discussing the beautiful game. 
Johnathon Woodgate is the latest and he goes into some detail about how Pulis brought him into his coaching set up and his feelings about him.  Worth a listen folks. 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, edwinowl said:

Not sure if it’s been covered on here. Apologies if so. 
If you’re a fan of football I’d recommend this by Jamie Carragher. Some great guests and ex players like Thierry Henry. Some ex Liverpool as you’d expect but others such as Stuart Broad and Martin Johnson. All discussing the beautiful game. 
Johnathon Woodgate is the latest and he goes into some detail about how Pulis brought him into his coaching set up and his feelings about him.  Worth a listen folks. 

Thank you for the heads up👍

Will check out this podcast.

Some great football themed ones out there........

13 minutes ago, ArmchairOwl said:

What's a podcast?

It’s an Internet production which you can download via a device such as phone, computer or I pad style device. 
I listen to mine on an app called Deezer but there are others such as I tunes or spotify 

• Thanks 1