Izzy Brown

A technically very good player, but a strange signing given we already have bannan whos our captain. I suspect he was signed as Hughes said he was alright at his previous club and readily available, which seemed to be our pre season transfer agenda. Can see Chelsea recalling him in jan to send somewhere else/pulis asking Chelsea to recall so we can spend the money elsewhere.

He's a quality player at this level but seems injury prone. It looks like the qualities he's got aren't what Pulis wants. He wants grafters where I think he's more suited to a footballing team. I can imagine him doing well in a side like we were in Carlos's first season.

You can't do fancy flicks and f anny around with Pulis in charge

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, oneeyedmilkman said:

A technically very good player, but a strange signing given we already have bannan whos our captain. I suspect he was signed as Hughes said he was alright at his previous club and readily available, which seemed to be our pre season transfer agenda. Can see Chelsea recalling him in jan to send somewhere else/pulis asking Chelsea to recall so we can spend the money elsewhere.

To be honest he’s looked technically very poor. I’m sure he’s got lots more to show us than his first few months though.

However, let’s think about the contrast between him and the much criticised Bannan. Bannan plays almost every minute of almost every game. He never dips below ok, is usually good, and often outstanding. Brown doesn’t come close to any of that.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, hugeowl said:

Did you see him today?

Yes, but to be honest I think he is best judged over a full season where he is playing in the position he is best at, like last season, rather than thrown on as a sub in the wrong position. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, mcmigo said:

Yes, but to be honest I think he is best judged over a full season where he is playing in the position he is best at, like last season, rather than thrown on as a sub in the wrong position. 

So you want us to judge him over a full season but you have made your mind up about Pulis after 4/5 games ? Or even before that 

outstanding 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, hugeowl said:

So you want us to judge him over a full season but you have made your mind up about Pulis after 4/5 games ? Or even before that 

outstanding 

Not made up my mind at all .

Just said I am very worried about our collapse in form since Pulis took over. 

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, prowl said:

He's a quality player at this level but seems injury prone. It looks like the qualities he's got aren't what Pulis wants. He wants grafters where I think he's more suited to a footballing team. I can imagine him doing well in a side like we were in Carlos's first season.

You can't do fancy flicks and f anny around with Pulis in charge

Looks very poor for us...

23 hours ago, marconi said:

I’m more concerned about Palmer’s defending for the first goal. Not good enough.

Yep he just watched the bloke walk past him on pen spot with the ball,which in turn made Wildsmith hesitate comming out instead of making a quick decision....

Now if Iorfa was back there he'd have been on him in a flash,and if Westwood was in goal he'd have been out smothering the ball.....

Pegs n round holes....

UTO...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

He’s been threatened by the Luton mafia to play badly for other teams, they’ve got his parrot and keep sending him a feather every week he plays too well.

He’s opened a small patisserie on the moon and has to miss training as it’s a really long commute to make the morning eclairs, Pulis is furious.

His nan filled his boots with lime jelly because she misunderstood the instructions on dog medicine and he has a very rare condition where lime jelly is invisible so he doesn’t know why it feels weird.

The ghost of Karen Carpenter keeps eating all his soap and he’s too embarrassed to run about in case he gets sweaty.

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, Mr. Tom said:

He’s been threatened by the Luton mafia to play badly for other teams, they’ve got his parrot and keep sending him a feather every week he plays too well.

He’s opened a small patisserie on the moon and has to miss training as it’s a really long commute to make the morning eclairs, Pulis is furious.

His nan filled his boots with lime jelly because she misunderstood the instructions on dog medicine and he has a very rare condition where lime jelly is invisible so he doesn’t know why it feels weird.

The ghost of Karen Carpenter keeps eating all his soap and he’s too embarrassed to run about in case he gets sweaty.

Source?

• Haha 1