Izzy Brown

1 hour ago, Worthing_owl said:

Is he a footballer?

I think he might even be getting paid. What does he actually add to the side, I would rather save the wages for somebody else.

Created more chances per minute than any other player in the championship last season, playing for Luton! Yet in a team that struggles to create, that’s played 4 times in 14 days he can’t get a look in.

Strange. I guess Paterson, despite looking like a Sunday league goalkeeper, has the ability to play 95 mins every 3 days!

Pullis wonders why we keep getting injuries, it may have something to do with   Expecting players to run their hearts out for 95 mins, chasing down the oppo whilst not showing any desire to keep the ball. 

• Haha 1

Guest Therealrealist
1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

We've left the stratosphere now and entered a whole new reality

I’m reyt...it’s all about the ‘socials’ with him...this is what happens when you land that life changing contract..football just becomes a nuisance

Just now, Therealrealist said:

I’m reyt...it’s all about the ‘socials’ with him...this is what happens when you land that life changing contract..football just becomes a nuisance

Not seen him on YouTube or socials - but that's because I'm not looking or owt

What's he doing on there?

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, stanningtonowl said:

Because he came on a reputation but has done nothing since he landed.

Think the ones creaming  must have seen him on footy manager. 

No - people were really wanting him back in the side when he was injured, saying he was our creative outlet, one of our best players etc

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

Was one of our best players at the start of the season but it seems Pulis has totally ignored him and his confidence is now shot to bits. Imagine being fit to play before Iorfa then sitting on the bench and as soon as Iorfa is fit Pulis puts him in midfield! Ouch!

• Haha 1

Just doesn’t strike me as a Pulis type. 

I don’t think our system or style suit an Izzy Brown.

Don’t think he’s a bad player but maybe just not suited to our new regime. Nothing wrong with that either side. Good chance the loan is ended in January. 

2 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Midfielder being left out of the side by the new manager who then gives him ten minutes up front as a sole striker (amazingly) in a game where we're getting battered

Yeah - Great and fair opportunity to assess him

It’s rather like the brain dead posters that judge a new manager after 5 games eh ? 🙂

• Love 1