Izzy Brown

27 minutes ago, Worthing_owl said:

Is he a footballer?

I think he might even be getting paid. What does he actually add to the side, I would rather save the wages for somebody else.

Hopefully the oil man is picking those wages up. 

Lampard probably doesn’t even know he exists. 

7 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

The stats are probably proving him correct

He's had a lot of injuries for a few years now and it has carried on here.

His problem has been lack of consistency - when fit and on song he looks a good player. We haven't seen that yet.

Looked shell-shocked, thrown on in a difficult situation and out of position but as a well paid pro should offer something, looked like a rabbit in headlights, can't see him being in pulis plans, not the easy ride at Hillsborough he expected. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Worthing_owl said:

Is he a footballer?

I think he might even be getting paid. What does he actually add to the side, I would rather save the wages for somebody else.

Have you ever played football ? Have you ever come on as a substitute after 88 mins in a position you’re not familiar with after a spell out of the team?

If so, how easy was that for you ? How well did you play ? 

• Haha 1

I’ll be honest, I’m disappointed with IB.  There is a footballer in there but he is not in the Chelsea first team for a reason.  He’s played a bit part role in his time at S6 but hasn’t impressed.

I do believe TP will turn this around.  I can’t help but like the fella after hearing his press conferences and what others say about him.  I believe he knows what needs to be done.  We deserved at least a draw from this game.  But turning around this ship is a monumental challenge for anyone.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, wilyfox said:

Can see 🧢 trying to cut Brown & Marriott loans short in January and seek different types.

This ^^^^

Coming on as a sub as he did today is tough. He still needs to do better than he did. However, the key point is he clearly isn’t showing it in training and that’s disappointing. 

Just now, Pieman said:

This ^^^^

Coming on as a sub as he did today is tough. He still needs to do better than he did. However, the key point is he clearly isn’t showing it in training and that’s disappointing. 

I highlighted the wrong quote ^^^^^ doh